Why do my loadouts keep re-setting?

Jedi76
828 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
For some reason they keep re-setting to default.

Anyone else have this issue?

Comments

• loadstone007
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This is driving me crazy too. I use the companion app or sometimes the new customize screen in the main menu - yet my loadout keeps resetting and that's so annoying finding this out after you've spawn!

Also, after a match ends i like checking out my score and then quit (before the new match begins). 99% of the time this leads to the game loading for over 10 minutes, then showing some error message about server timeout.

Annoying issues!
  • captinsmooth
    1969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It's the companion app that causes them to reset. Every time I have tried to make a change through the app my class loud outs are reset on the game.
  • s3duxn
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My companion app won't let me choose gun skins. Yet vehicle skins show up fine! And my loadouts get reset too.
    Rule of thumb, don't use companion to change loadouts, sure it's quick and easier, but using the actual game is more permanent + you can apply superficial skins that do nothing.
    In my experience BF companion functions more like a stat tracker than anything else.