All conquest maps need to have AA and LOTS of it.

13»

Comments

• ITS_BOB_GNARLY
    2190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    TickTak77 wrote: »
    There's enough AA on all the maps to deal with airplanes.
    I respectfully disagree. There is one map that usually has a lack of AA.
    The Sinai desert map has AA only on the in the 3 bases that are in the middle of the map (C, D and G). A total 4 of them if I recall.
    In my personal experience all of them tend to get destroyed quite fast either by a ground fight or by bombers. One of the 2 AAs at G can in fact be destroyed permanently if someone demolishes the building that it is on.
    So often this map turns into what I call "Pilot's Safe Space" where a decent bomber with a decent tailgunner is almost unchallenged.
    The only counters right now in Sinai there are a good trench bomber pilot or someone who manages to snatch a vehicle slot from the tank ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ for an AA truck.
    I say that as someone who is both decent at flying in bombers and at destroying them from the ground https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/Hawxxeye/vehicles (as well at bombing AAs)

Agreed.

Some Conquest maps need some AA adjustment, Sinai is definitely one of them.