What Does RSP Stand for Anyway?

Captain_Hermdog
28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I'm convinced it's "Really Sh!tty Planning".

Comments

• Tr3adst3r
    121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hahahahaha nice one dude!!
  • Victor-_-TheStar
    309 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Disgusting language you got there. Show some respect to dice.
  • Blakkwolfe
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Reek Says Pie
  • Rev0verDrive
    6697 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Traditionally in the industry it's Retail Server Provider. For EA/Dice it's Rental Server Program.
  • -LANDOIE
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm convinced it's "Really Sh!tty Planning".

See you soon in jail lol
  • Axlerod1
    1352 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 2016
    OMG That is funny and very accurate. I hope the mods leave it for a few days.
    Instead of calling the game BF1, they should of called it BF-RIP instead. It just makes sense.
  • Px-Progdogg
    442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    "Really Soon, Probably"
  • Axlerod1
    1352 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    "Really Sh!tty Programmers"
  • PBS-powerbits01
    302 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    realy sad players
  • BeerzGod
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016

They have to earn respect. They don't just magically get it.
    With online cheating higher than it's ever been in PC gaming across the board DICE decides to remove the ability for admins to admin servers to help combat these cheaters. I think this guy was pretty tame compared to the current level of unrest and anger at DICE for this bs.

Every single time DICE takes one or two great steps in the right direction, they take two to three steps backwards. It's really getting old.
  • Captain_Hermdog
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    "Really Soon, Probably"

lol this one is my favorite so far.
  • PcPAirgun
    633 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Rip-Off Stupid Players.
  • r3cklesshate23ps
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Respect for their past games sure, i paid 80$ +50$ for premiums for battlefield 3,4,1 and battlefield 5. Ive paid for their respect although its **** worthless. They have to earn respect from us and while they might have your respect(as worthless as theirs) they have yet to earn ours witht his atrocity they call a battlefield game. DICE is under Trash managment, they need some real supervision over at DICE HQ. Battlefield 5 is first hand what happens when a group of workers are told to do something and have absolutely no idea how to go about getting it done so they just pathetically try and fail and try and fail and repeat a few more times before they have any real results. **** DICE, and **** you