This Week in Battlefield V

anyone been apart of any amazing CQ turn-around victories ??

DisfunkD86
696 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I have recently played a few 2000 ticket count rooms it keeps the action going !

i was on the losing team on Amiens it was roughly 300-700 we managed to somehow turn it around and win 2000 to 1975

the turning point was we managed to capture E,C,& D and for some reason the majority of our team decided to defend C,D which enabled us to control the outcome far more

best game ive played so far

Comments

• Khaotik707
    584 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    Haven't seen any 2000 ticket servers, wish we had some.

Been in some great comebacks in Suez (v1), the one that stands out was when we were 100-500 and the entire team actually decided to play smart and just hold C & B and not let a single enemy past their A flag, after a while they gave up and we took A and they never capped another flag.
    Argonne, and this is not a big comeback but 800ish-900ish and ended up winning 1000-999.

This is probably the most ridiculous one and it happened last night, I joined a St Quentin just on the halfway point of the round, score I joined into was 500-200 my team up, at the end of the game it was 604-1000 (my team was special lol).

Those I remember vividly, I think I've been in some good comebacks on the bigger maps, but they bleed together and I remember nothing specific.

I find comebacks tend to happen when the Behemoth is used well, particularly the Blimp, if it gets filled with idiots there's basically no hope.
  • DisfunkD86
    696 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @Evils119

if you go on server browser you can find Core servers where they have increased the ticket count to 200% and respawn to 50%

theres nothing quite like being involved in a turnaround.

i also remember being on the side of a team 200 points ahead only to lose by 10