Weekly Debrief

What are your Favourite CQ Flags to capture in bf1 ?

DisfunkD86
696 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited November 2016
for me I hate C doesn't matter what map it is C flag is for your hellreigel terminators and its usually the cause of most rage fits lol

for me It is always E

st quentins
Argonne
Amiens
Fao Fortress
Sinai

you will always find me playing a combination of flags which includes E so for example on amiens i will usually float between D,E & F. FAO Fortress B,E & F.

Sinia is interesting because i love covering D,E & F but because of the maps scale its easy to get on a bike with grab G & A

i find i struggle on maps where E is the last flag Ballroom i play mostly A, B again i try to avoid C unless its a squad push

what about you guys ?

Comments

• James_D_Sidious
    407 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    A and B
  • Zytryx
    85 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Whichever is commanded by a decent squad leader and squad. In general I enjoy the bridges on Amiens, and I actually like B,C, and D on Monte Grappa
  • DisfunkD86
    696 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i really enjoy actually ST Q C going back and forth from E to F i have had quite a few killstreaks doing this
  • Private_UMPalot
    4234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Mixed bag for me.

D Argonne
    B Amiens
    D Empires Edge
    C Fao Fortress
    E Scar
    C Blitz
    D Sinai
    C Grappa
    Suez who cares?
  • gamingwithlofty
    302 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Amiens = E - the reason for this being it always seems to make the most random events happen and although its a corridor, which is usually a nuisance the amount of ways in adds a sense of tactic when approaching

Sinai = G - because i belive G is the key, you only need 1 decent player or a couple to hold it for an entire game, be warned you will not get a lot of kills and there is a lot of down time but keeping it for a full game means you have an extra spawn for a plane along with 2 AA guns and you can usualy get the tank hunter class which is awsome.
  • TheMalakith
    341 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The red ones.
  • Jedi76
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2016
    I actually like F on St Quentin Scar

The main reason for this is when I play sniper overwatch, I can see and cover my guys at many other points on the map (B,C,D & E) from the windmill at this one.

Also, for some reason, not that many people seem to go for it (not that I haven't been able to handle with tripwire bombs and pistol as they come up the stairs anyway).

It's perfect for sniper overwatch because in the windmill, if you hear an enemy come in, you can get positioned so you are behind them as they come up the stairs, don't stand a chance :D That doesn't always work out (sometimes I get a stick of dynamite in the face) but more often than not it does.

This is my favourite capture point on any map, and purely for these reasons.
  • B3ANTOWN__B3A5T
    4364 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Cool thread.

I like to pop smoke at C on Argonne. Can really win you matches. It's the only time in the game that I use smoke. Works like a charm too.
  • JediScum81
    1438 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Jedi76 wrote: »
    I actually like F on St Quentin Scar

The main reason for this is when I play sniper overwatch, I can see and cover my guys at many other points from the windmill at this one.

Also, for some reason, not that many people seem to go for it (not that I haven't been able to handle with tripwire bombs and pistol as they come up the stairs anyway).

It's perfect for sniper overwatch because in the windmill, if you hear an enemy come in, you can get positioned so you are behind them as they come up the stairs, don't stand a chance :D

This is my favourite capture point on any map.
    Unless I put AT mines inside and blow them up with a grenade, destroying you along with your windmill :wink: Only messing! But seriously, watch out for that :smiley:
  • gamingwithlofty
    302 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The red ones.

Just taking time out of my day to appreciate this, reminds me of when a noob friend joins and I ask what team he is on and they reply ‘friendly forces’ :|
  • KamyKaze1098
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    E on Empires Edge. Love capturing it and holding it as well. It can lead to great batles between 2 squads for the entire duration of the game ;)
  • TickTak77
    4695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I love going back and forth on the Monte Grappa mountain. Of course, it's a damn shame that the rest of map is relatively awful - the two mountain caps aside, there's just no flow anywhere else on the map