Newtonian Order of Military Merit

Pabodie1931
61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited November 2016
I’ve picked this as my medal of the week.

Does attacking the Airship/Train/Boat count as they're Behemoths rather than vehicles? I guess not as I inflicted a lot of damage to the Train with the AT rocket gun / AT grenades but didn't count as any thing towards the medal.

Comments

• DingoKillr
    3928 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I found it is Vehicle v Vehicle combat.

Assault weapons don't work, If I remember correctly Stationary weapon did.
  • Pabodie1931
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    I found it is Vehicle v Vehicle combat.

Assault weapons don't work, If I remember correctly Stationary weapon did.

Thanks, that would explain it. Cheers DICE for another vague medal :#
  • SubzeroHK
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I shot a plane with a rifle. It counted.
  • Vompura
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I destroyed a landship with dynamite, got 5/75 damage progress. I shot at a low flying plane with K-bullets a few times, and got the missing 70. I played assault for several rounds destroying vehiles, but zero progress towards disabled and destroyed vehicles. No way to check progress either, so I had no idea I was not making progress. The medal progress tracking is infuriatingly terrible.
  • richshortee81
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So playing as assault does not count towards this medal?
  • disposalist
    8745 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Vompura wrote: »
    No way to check progress either, so I had no idea I was not making progress. The medal progress tracking is infuriatingly terrible.
    Huh? It shows progress on screen every time you make progress in your current medal.
  • bleachee
    970 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    No way to check progress either, so I had no idea I was not making progress. The medal progress tracking is infuriatingly terrible.
    Huh? It shows progress on screen every time you make progress in your current medal.

And every time you respawn. It's brief but it's there.
  • disposalist
    8745 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    bleachee wrote: »
    And every time you respawn. It's brief but it's there.
    Yup. You can actually force it by changing medal and back again, too. When you come back to the main screen, it displays current progress.