Weekly BF

BF1 "gonna play properly today"

DisfunkD86
696 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
okay, so who here has logged into BF1 and told themselves

"right im gonna play properly today, gonna play smart and not do anything stupid".

as soon as you spawn 20 second into your game some **** hiding on a roof shoots you in the face half way across the map as you're trying to play "serious" so now you take it upon yourself to venture across no mans land opening yourself up to many deaths from that same ****, the more he kills you the angrier more determined you are to kill him.

so after 10 minutes you've played no objective you've died 8 times but REJOICE!! you finally managed to kill that asshat who ruined the start ofd your BF1 session ;D

how many people have been guilty of something like this ?

Comments

• DavTan
    770 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lmao.. You sound just like me mate
  • DisfunkD86
    DavTan wrote: »
    Lmao.. You sound just like me mate

ive lost count of the times i have given myself a momentary pep talk before i play my first game, only for it to go completely out the window the moment i am killed by a sniper.. its like something in my brain just switches off and i just cannot even begin to play properly until i exact revenge on that poor guy who will inevitably go on to kill me several times before i can get close enough to him :D

best example i had a good start on FAO fortress, i got to B and i randomly got picked off from soem guy in one of the towers on E i let it go the first time but as soon as i spawned back in he got me again !!! i was sitting on 13-2 i completely spazzed out and refused to PTFO until i had successfully walked ALL THE WAY to E just to try find this **** and ram his gun up his backside!! by time id managed to kill him my score was 14-16 :dizzy:
  • Gavyne
    1090 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    Guilty, I always go out of my way to hunt down that campy sniper, the guy who just shot me with a turret gun from across the map, or that tanker sitting comfortably by their spawn farming.

Kills my score when I do those things, but nothing's more satisfying.
  • nick__shannon
    239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I rocket gun them in the face from a distance it either kills them or does enough damage to make them run away with their tails between their legs to try to find an even more out of the way hidey spot.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2016
    I don't care about anything killing me except Air vehicles. For some reason getting killed by anything in the Air gets my revenge side boiling.

Think it stems from the countless circling helicopter spawn killers in Bad Company 2. Glad those days are gone. Got my revenge in the Mobile AA in BF3 and BF4 ten fold. Lol
  • DisfunkD86
    I don't care about anything killing me except Air vehicles. For some reason getting killed by anything in the Air gets my revenge side boiling.

Think it stems from the countless circling helicopter spawn killers in Bad Company 2. Glad those days are gone. Got my revenge in the Mobile AA in BF3 and BF4 ten fold. Lol

SOwhen you are engaged on the ground, do you see read make your way to the nearest AA then just scream whilst shooting until you finally get your man ??
  • BigWoofWoof
    678 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Played a game of Conquest last night in one of the desert maps, a opposing player was in a tank, he must have killed me around 6 times, so I managed to get a seat in the armoured train as we were losing heavily and I spent the next 5 minutes simply trying to locate his tank and bombard him with shells
    The objective went out the window
    He finished 34-1 lol
  • DisfunkD86
    SvenEcc wrote: »
    Played a game of Conquest last night in one of the desert maps, a opposing player was in a tank, he must have killed me around 6 times, so I managed to get a seat in the armoured train as we were losing heavily and I spent the next 5 minutes simply trying to locate his tank and bombard him with shells
    The objective went out the window
    He finished 34-1 lol

as long as you successfully killed him thats the only thing that matters
  • e-Sparta_Rambo
    461 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Most annoying thing are snipers aiming for your tip toes and going trigger happy
  • DisfunkD86
    i'd love to hear some of your funniest rage stories !