Problem! 60 FPS lock Vsync off!

2»

Comments

• Yoshi_Shigure
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    mylo91_0 wrote: »
    if you're using windows 10 search for How to turn off Xbox DVR through the Xbox app or How to turn off Xbox DVR through the Registry Editor.
    Hope that solve your problem :) !

Tried that one! Didnt work for me :/! Also i dont use any overclocking software! Where can i find my config?!

What trick did you try ? Can you explain ? wait.. wait.. what are you using to see your fps ?
  • mylo91_0
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    CPU_UK wrote: »
    If you are HDMI cable connected to your monitor, it will stay at 60.

I do use a HDMI cable! But why is this a thing?! Isn't it normal?
  • mylo91_0
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    if you're using windows 10 search for How to turn off Xbox DVR through the Xbox app or How to turn off Xbox DVR through the Registry Editor.

Tried that one! Didnt work for me :/! Also i dont use any overclocking software! Where can i find my config?!

What trick did you try ? Can you explain ? wait.. wait.. what are you using to see your fps ?

I use Nvidia Shadow Play, but i tried the ingame FPS too! Both 60 FPS
  • Insomec
    360 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Again not really true haha, I use a hdmi for a 1440p 144hz monitor and I'm getting over 100fps , never has a hdmi cable locked me at 60fps for any game!
  • mylo91_0
    Insomec wrote: »

Again not really true haha, I use a hdmi for a 1440p 144hz monitor and I'm getting over 100fps , never has a hdmi cable locked me at 60fps for any game!

Ye in other games its no problem
  • Insomec
    Insomec wrote: »

Ye in other games its no problem

So have you checked the usage of your hardware?
  • mylo91_0
    So guys, i fixed it! Its cause of window borderless...! First Game ever with fps lock on window borderless...!
  • Yoshi_Shigure
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I use Nvidia Shadow Play, but i tried the ingame FPS too! Both 60 FPS

Turn off Nvidia Shadow Play and use msi afterburner to test.
  • Yoshi_Shigure
    So guys, i fixed it! Its cause of window borderless...! First Game ever with fps lock on window borderless...!

Really ? That makes no sense..
  • CPU_UK
    1146 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Original HDMI was locked at 60fps (you notice how the console guy are locked at 60).
  • CPU_UK
    1146 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

So if you run in a bordered window it's OK? What about full screen mode?
  • TyPennyb
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
  • Insomec

Original HDMI was locked at 60fps (you notice how the console guy are locked at 60).

I play original hdmi and it does not lock at 60fps
  • PcPAirgun
    633 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Don't mix up Hz and FPS Guys. That are 2 different Things.
  • WurstAufsBrot
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Go to C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\Battlefield V\settings and edit the file "PROFSAVE_profile" 

GstRender.VSyncEnabled 0

...and voila! 
  • SteIIio_Kontos
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Start the game, and in menu open console "`". And write this command GameTime.MaxVariableFps 200.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14762 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @WurstAufsBrot @Stellio_Kontos

Please do not necropost.

The last response before your posts were in 2016
This discussion has been closed.