This Week in Battlefield V

Finally topped the leaderboard on CQ !

DisfunkD86
696 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
after so many matches yesterday i finally hit the top spot in a match ! hit a PB of 19000 points! then literally the next game i finished 1st again! 2 really tight games on sinai and quentins.. BF1 is finally sarting to get the best out of me ! who0o0

Comments

• MonkBottle
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Don't get too excited. The same thing has been happening to me without me even really trying. I'm not a bad player but I suspect there's lots of noobs on this game at the moment.
    Usually in conquest there's too many Battlefield veterans keeping me out the top 10.
  • mutekimaigo
    169 postsMember, Developer DICE, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha
    Don't listen to this guy! :wink: Awesome job on getting into the top, now comes the hard part of keeping your place there.
  • DisfunkD86
    Don't listen to this guy! :wink: Awesome job on getting into the top, now comes the hard part of keeping your place there.

WHo0 thanks @mutekimaigo loving the game now was a slow start but consistancy is slowly creeping in ! cant wait for the new map!!
  • SMK_GAMING_2
    775 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Good job, I still remember the first time I ever came out on top in a battlefield game. If you start doing more consistently you are on your way to becoming a very good player.
  • DisfunkD86
    Good job, I still remember the first time I ever came out on top in a battlefield game. If you start doing more consistently you are on your way to becoming a very good player.

well i used to play BF V and BF2 PC and i was consistently good on that platform, i have always struggled with the transition to consoles but it seams i am making headway now which is good !
  • mintmind32
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

agree with mute. the harder part is to keep your place there.
    Here is a hint:
    play medic and toss medic kits all around the map - revive people - shoot em bloody b.stards and you will def. stay in the upper third.
  • Foodie88
    663 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I can remember getting it the first time back in Bad Company 2 too ... now played almost every Battlefield there is (except Hardline) and get top spots quite often but it never gets old :tongue:

Got a 70.000 points Operations round yesterday on Monte Grappa. We stopped them on the first map. Went 102 - 15 in the Trench Fighter, it was awesome! People were actually anti'ing me, but I was flying together with a squad mate (he was in an attack plane) and we would protect each other from enemy planes. The round ended with a hackusation. But that makes it all the better, haha XD
  • DisfunkD86
    Foodie88 wrote: »
    I can remember getting it the first time back in Bad Company 2 too ... now played almost every Battlefield there is (except Hardline) and get top spots quite often but it never gets old :tongue:

Got a 70.000 points Operations round yesterday on Monte Grappa. We stopped them on the first map. Went 102 - 15 in the Trench Fighter, it was awesome! People were actually anti'ing me, but I was flying together with a squad mate (he was in an attack plane) and we would protect each other from enemy planes. The round ended with a hackusation. But that makes it all the better, haha XD

nothing better than playing so good youre called a cheater lol

agree with mute. the harder part is to keep your place there.
    Here is a hint:
    play medic and toss medic kits all around the map - revive people - shoot em bloody b.stards and you will def. stay in the upper third.

im pretty good on the revive front and heals, the thing thats been holding me back is staying alive myself and putting in good performances when it comes to capping and defending flags, have far better aim has helped loads
  • Foodie88
    663 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited December 2016
    I have never enjoyed a mode so much before as Operations. In earlier titles I exclusively played Rush but now the CQ/Rush mix that Operations is, is just really a fresh wind for me.

That match was a really nice cooperation in our squad too. Two of my squad mates were watching the bunkers. One of them was scout and he spot flared the bunkers as well. I would just obliterate the people outside and on top of the bunkers with the trench darts because the spot flares indicated their positions.

I wish a lot more people would understand the importance of spotting when you have planes in the air. Bombing is made so much more useful and accurate when you have people on the ground indicating the targets for you.
  • Sgt-Er1kssoN
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    It's not hard when most people doesn't PTFO.