This Week in Battlefield V

Selb 1916 Marksman Most underrated weapon in BF1 ?

DisfunkD86
696 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
as title states.

i absolutely love this weapon CQB all the way through to long range ive learnt how to use this weapon and to me it feel complete, it takes practise to overcome the high recoil initially but with practise.. imho it has no competition!

Comments

• DaSmisker
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Underrated? Troll, must be troll...
  • DisfunkD86
    DaSmisker wrote: »

i never hear anyone talk about this weapon..

im certainly not trolling please tell me why you think i might be
  • Fizsprocket
    116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Mb the best medic weapon, version with optical sight outbeat any weapon in mid range and even can countersniping.
  • NuthinButSteel
    148 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I mostly use the Mondragon since its also a 3 shot kill like the Selb. The only thing each gun has on the other is the Mondragon has a higher rate of fire and Selb has a bigger mag with a faster reload. Both weapons are great it's just about personal preference.
  • Hawxxeye
    5571 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2016
    I have fallen in love with the Mondragon sniper because it has the marskman scope of Selb 1916 Marksman + a bipod.

Once deployed on a surface it has practically zero recoil making it possible to exterminate snipers and the like before they can react.
    I have also killed many targets at very close range as well. This gun is all that the deployed LMGs should had been in terms of mid range performance
  • DisfunkD86
    for me the large mag and accuracy are what drives me to use it. i was in a situation yesterday where i would have died if i had been using the mondragon due to the number of enemies
  • DaSmisker
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    DisfunkD86 wrote: »
    DaSmisker wrote: »

i never hear anyone talk about this weapon..

im certainly not trolling please tell me why you think i might be

You don't hear people talk about the weapon because it is awesome, that discussion was over and done with within the first 2 days of the release. Many of the medic options are flat out great. Mondragon, Sweeper etc. Might not trump assault in CQB but the handguns are darn near op so that ought to cover it.
  • GRlMGOR
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It the 3rd most used medic gun I like it the most. The mondragon storm is also great.
  • DisfunkD86
    GRlMGOR wrote: »
    It the 3rd most used medic gun I like it the most. The mondragon storm is also great.

yea it literally competes with everything
  • Spartiat_sanY
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    every medic uses this or the Mondragon ... so its not even close to being underrated, i myself use the marksman variant to countersnipe snipers ...