This Week in Battlefield V

Forgive me, for i am a Lone Wolf...

DisfunkD86
696 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I play this game alone.. i cant use my mic because my setup is in the living room. and my other half is usually watching something on the tablet while i play.

so because of this tragically i have not got a squad to play with. So what i do is determine how good my squad is, if they are crap and do their own thing , like a stray cat i go off to find another squad who looks like they are PTFO and join them adding to their ranks. I find thats the best way to play solo is by linking up in game with other players who seam to have an idea of how to play !

Comments

• ANGRYharold
    801 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    same. i don't run around like a moron, but i'm pretty much on my own.
  • incapslap
    3513 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Not really a lone-wolf. A lone-wolf is someone who runs by themselves through the map, for the most part. They're looked down upon by some because they aren't with the squad.

But there's nothing wrong with it so long as you are confirming your kills and doing it to help secure objectives. If you co-ordinate the lone-wolf flank with a frontal push you can get things done that otherwise might not happen.
  • TherealPivke
    234 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    lone wolf is someone who opens his own squad and locks it. instead of joining an existing squad that is half full.
  • DisfunkD86
    696 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i was referring to the fact i play alone .. in the sense i dont have anyone else to play with lol
  • Bob_marleys_lung
    334 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm lone wolf too, always try and do my bit for the team though. Normally kamikaze troublesome tanks everyone neglects.
  • Jetbean762
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I play the same way because I have my PC in a shared space and I don't really want to commit myself to anything anyway. BF works well like that, you got your squad as friends and for a casual game q is enough for comms.