----

YoureParadoxical
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited July 2016
---
Post edited by YoureParadoxical on

Comments

• TBH_Gav8208
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Still looking for new members
  • TheAngryYankee
    129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Applied. Need some BF4 and soon BF1 buddies.
  • TBH_Gav8208
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    still looking for new members
  • hobbzie94
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    actively recruiting.
  • ALPHA_1_Five
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hi i would like to join your platoon, im 32, live in Europe(Denmark) Im a dad of 2 little kids so I mostly play in the evenings/nights and weekends. I got HS and do speak fairly English even though im from Denmark. Loyalty and honor is my codex. And yes im gonna play BF1 still prefer the more modern timeage but i just looks so friggin awesome.
    I prefer to play assault cuz the medic role suits me the best.
    Im the guy who gets savior kill/avenge kill and then revives you. I drop medic-bags so you can fight longer. I go for the revive more than my K/D, that being said I can still fight and push the objective. If i do not play assault then i play support, same as medic I just can't bring you back to life ;) I suck as a pilot i fly about 2-3 sec then crash and kill all.
    Tanks are better cuz they stay on ground but im not the best driver. Im a pretty good gunner in either tanks or choppers but i prefer the infantry role.
    My former platoon: Dads Gaming kicked me cuz im not in the same timezone (US) so no teamplay... fair enough I guess.
    my PSN Sgt_Erichsen(PS4) I hope I can join you guys and if you need more info or whatever then feel free til pm me. CYA
  • TBH_Gav8208
    edited July 2016
    This can now be LOCKED TBH is no longer on ps3 and a new PS4 post has just been put up ..Thanks
    Post edited by TBH_Gav8208 on