Battlefest Dog Tag Found

V4NILLABE4R
315 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Like many on here I saw that I had my Veteran tag but hadn't received the Battlefest tag...
To be honest I had it all along and I think a whole bunch of us have just been looking for it in the wrong place. I thought it was a Front Side tag and in Exclusives like the Veteran one... It's not (who knew!) It's actually a Back Side tag in Promotion!
So for those still 'missing' it, have a peek in that section! See if it's there.

Comments

• Vasselite1
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I can see mine yet when I hit equit nothing happens hmm
  • TropicPoison
    2421 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    A lot of us knew where it was...any available dogtag would have showed up in the front section because that's where it would have always been listed.
  • V4NILLABE4R
    315 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    A lot of us knew where it was...any available dogtag would have showed up in the front section because that's where it would have always been listed.

A lot perhaps but apparently not everyone hence my post. Trying to help. The whole point of the forums no?
    And no. It wouldn't show up in the front section. It's a Back Side tag! Genius.
  • Sindari
    2664 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Like many on here I saw that I had my Veteran tag but hadn't received the Battlefest tag...
    To be honest I had it all along and I think a whole bunch of us have just been looking for it in the wrong place. I thought it was a Front Side tag and in Exclusives like the Veteran one... It's not (who knew!) It's actually a Back Side tag in Promotion!
    So for those still 'missing' it, have a peek in that section! See if it's there.

Good of you to post this info. Was kinda the same with the PTFO skin, a lot of people looked for it in their skins inventory by mistake.
    I just keep a mental note of how many dog tags I've got. It was 43 and without doing anything in-game it suddenly jumped to 44, so I knew that Battlefest one was in there somewhere ;)