How to extend the rental period of a server...

2»

Comments

• CedarOfLebanon
    604 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    We did it for 6months - 140euros is 23€ a month, for a lagless 60hertz server that never seems to crash (we have 5 servers in bf4 and each week in the evening, so full of players, we had at least 1 crash a week. And on all major clanservers i have had crashes when i visited as a player so all providers are less reliable as these servers in bf1) - and our server is full everyday (p.s. we are talking pc here), argonne only / conquest 24/7. SO the advice here to not rent i find weird, at least we can play our favorite map constantly that is at least something. But i hope by that time - in 6months - it can be renewed in a normal way, but i am 99% sure it will be.

Ofcorse the server will be full when its official settings and get quick match traffic. Make your server a custom one then brag about it here being full
  • Mrs_Ragdoll
    268 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2017
    Yes the only way to get your server full is leaving all settings on default so the server gets filled by players using Quick Match. Every one who wants custom settings running on their server is throwing money away unless you already have a big platoon and 20 members go on the server to attract other players who use the serverbrowser and then see the server has quite some players ingame.
  • Jaskaman
    647 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2017
    They removed QM last November to RSP after some YouTuber complained about it (no names here).
    About extension, it should be possible to extend from UI before server expires, now we have to wait it to expire and renew or call EA support to ask them to extend....