Weekly Debrief

the only thing i desire now..

DisfunkD86
696 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
a legendary SELB 1916 Marksman Skin, i am determined to be one of the top 1% in terms of kills with this weapon come the end of the game, thus i desperately seak a legendary skin for this amazing weapon ...

anyone had one yet ?

Comments

• j0shimi
    131 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    And here I was thinking this was the start of some romantic novel...
  • DisfunkD86
    j0shimi wrote: »

:smile:

i mean how does one compare thee legendary 1916 marksman skin to that of a summers day... :wink:
  • crabman169
    12845 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    For starters the skins are universal with that weapon type. You get a skin for a weapon it can be apply to all variants

I have the Chancellor skin for the 1916; it's a 'mahogany' stock with blued steel finish on the metal. It has two magazine pouches strapped to the buttstock
    Also had the kroprinz distinguish skin but scrapped it when I got the legendary
  • gamingwithlofty
    302 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    DisfunkD86 wrote: »

:smile:

i mean how does one compare thee legendary 1916 marksman skin to that of a summers day... :wink:

easy;

‘And there I found myself, standing on a cold autumn day with the remnants of an old church at my back and a medi bag at my feet, the rolling fields of St Quintin scar drawn out in front of my like an eeri landscape painting from a bygone era, when suddenly I holster the instant revive syringe filled with the goo of eternal life and pull out my one true love, ‘Selby’ I named her, and with this new blossoming relationship the fog has now cleared, and so have the trenched of helpless enemy’s at the hands of the new bonnie a Clyde, forward we push through our love and there MCOMS only parting for brief moments in order to pop someone else into existence with the goo of eternal life or to throw leather pouches at the back of people’s heads, but then we are reunited in a holy matrimony of death and glory.’

Better?
  • DisfunkD86
    thats amazing let me copy/paste a motivational post the batallion 1944 devs i left on their forums to inspire them in their up and coming ww2 shooter :D
  • DisfunkD86
    edited December 2016
    @gamingwithlofty check this shakespeare esque war cry to the devs of a game im following

Oh wise and powerful Devlords.... please lead us through the valley of the flogged Horse where CoD & Battlefield lay beaten and bloody and deliver us a game to rekindle childhood memories of old, for the tunnel is cold, dark and appears inpassable the light at the end shines a very dim glow, Alas! as dim as thy glow i shall tread softly through the Mud until the light shines bright, all the more terrified the closer i get the more i believe it could be a mirage,

for when the day comes that battalion 1944 shall grace my presence i pray not for wolf in sheeps clothing..... but a rebirth! For it has been a long dark never ending winter of unrest and promised riches! only to be forever disappointed by the meagre returns.. for we are tired and week! with little strength left for further heartache we Pray for a strong understanding force that shall lead us to pastures new where dark and tainted memories of old drift off into the quiet night...

For now is the hour! to take back what recent times has taken from us so cruelly! it is time for Batallion 1944 to unsheathe his sword and strike down the monster known as Mediocrity and grant us a battlefield of unparalleled symphony!
  • gamingwithlofty
    DisfunkD86 wrote: »
    @gamingwithlofty check this shakespeare esque war cry to the devs of a game im following

Oh wise and powerful Devlords.... please lead us through the valley of the flogged Horse where CoD & Battlefield lay beaten and bloody and deliver us a game to rekindle childhood memories of old, for the tunnel is cold, dark and appears inpassable the light at the end shines a very dim glow, Alas! as dim as thy glow i shall tread softly through the Mud until the light shines bright, all the more terrified the closer i get the more i believe it could be a mirage,

for when the day comes that battalion 1944 shall grace my presence i pray not for wolf in sheeps clothing..... but a rebirth! For it has been a long dark never ending winter of unrest and promised riches! only to be forever disappointed by the meagre returns.. for we are tired and week! with little strength left for further heartache we Pray for a strong understanding force that shall lead us to pastures new where dark and tainted memories of old drift off into the quiet night...

For now is the hour! to take back what recent times has taken from us so cruelly! it is time for Batallion 1944 to unsheathe his sword and strike down the monster known as Mediocrity and grant us a battlefield of unparalleled symphony!

haha thats gold, i love the effort that went into this, good job, I have seen some things about 1944 but not a lot, I am going to take a look now, going back to your original question hopefully they release it in the next revision, fingers crossed but I know there are a few guns that are yet to be released.
  • Fera_Mazaree
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Got the leg skin for it out a normal battle back last revision I think or the one befor that the skin is kinda mediocre and I don't like the gun because of the slow fire rate compared to the mondragon
  • DisfunkD86
    Got the leg skin for it out a normal battle back last revision I think or the one befor that the skin is kinda mediocre and I don't like the gun because of the slow fire rate compared to the mondragon

once you get used to the selb, the recoil and fire rate are easier to deal with. i actually struggled with the mondragon after using selb for so long because of its lack of recoil can you believe!
  • gamingwithlofty

i know a lot of people use the mondragon and selb, but whenever i run medic i still use the cei rigotti optic, i did have the americano camo which was awesome, but i scraped it to get legendery battlepack, wish i kept it though, but i love the Rigotti purly for the way it feels and looks.
  • DisfunkD86

i know a lot of people use the mondragon and selb, but whenever i run medic i still use the cei rigotti optic, i did have the americano camo which was awesome, but i scraped it to get legendery battlepack, wish i kept it though, but i love the Rigotti purly for the way it feels and looks.

i love the rigotti.. but i cant use the optical variant as i struggle to focus through the optic...
  • Mynx1911
    422 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Still a better lovestory than twilight.
  • gamingwithlofty
    Used the infantry variant with the buckhorn sights but just found I could get accurate and consistent hits with the dot sight, obviously personal preference as I hate scopes, I haven’t used them since the first couple days of this game and im lvl 10 with both medic and scout, but I think that’s because the way I play is way too aggressive for scopes.
  • DisfunkD86
    Used the infantry variant with the buckhorn sights but just found I could get accurate and consistent hits with the dot sight, obviously personal preference as I hate scopes, I haven’t used them since the first couple days of this game and im lvl 10 with both medic and scout, but I think that’s because the way I play is way too aggressive for scopes.

haha yeah i get ya, i use the marksman because unfortunately my eye sight is crap so to be able to see enemies at a range i need the 2.5 x scope it doesnt stop me from running through houses hip firing the crap outa people with my selb ;D
  • gamingwithlofty
    @DisfunkD86

HaHa, true that