Battlefield 1 and the participation trophy mentality

DisfunkD86
696 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
SCREW THAT!! winner are winners losers are losers!!

only the winners! on each game should receive free battlepacks.. or at the very least a substantially better rewards than everyone else

i hate the fact that kids of this generation expect things for nothing.. like not winning... breeding a generation of losers and entitled see you next tuesdays!!

i would have loved to have lived in our grand parents days where coming second in a race meant a beating from your old man and no dinner that evening :dizzy:

everyone's a bloody winner these days.. no wonder the sleeping dragon in the east grows stronger day by day

bloody love BF1 btw ! who0o0o0

#thoughtprovocationtuesdays

Comments

• crabman169
    12847 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I...

*thumbs up*
  • Bossman1794
    1073 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There's a difference between a videogame and real life.
    People play the former for a welcome reprieve from the latter. It shouldn't be an irritating grinding experience, it's perfectly acceptable to participation is rewarded.
    I would like to see a slightly increased reward for those that perform better but not at any expense to the average joe soap.
  • DisfunkD86
    696 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @crabman169 :smile: yeah...

my SOH is misunderstood lol

@Bossman1794 yeah i agree with ya !