This Week in Battlefield V

Add SCOUT filter to the server browser

BlindChance
490 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2016
I tired to teams filled with scouts making sweet love to their scopes, oblivious about the game objectives and their team needs. Could we have a filter in the server browser which would allow us to see only servers with 6-7 snipers per team only?

Thanks.

A hint to all the slow players: if your squad has ONE scout, it doesn't need another one..or 5th one. If your team has more than 6-8 I suggest your disconnect and hope the next server will have more sensible players

* This is only partly a sarcastic request.

Comments

• Insomec
    360 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I think you'll be waiting a few months bruh.
  • virtualkill1432
    568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    too much scouts not playing objective and medics not reviving killing this game,doesnt matter if its on your team or enemy team..that i know so far and that is 100 percent accurate.
  • -FnB-dAVEUS
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hi there! Im mainly playing scout with the carbines/Martini. Usually top 5th place after each round. I know my class and how to play it well. I bloody hate the scouts laying to get a marksman bonus of 500. Thats just pure useless **** right there.
    Medics though.... Where to begin? The rant is strong in this one. Feels like people doesnt understand the concept of being a medic.
  • Frett_NJ
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    too much scouts not playing objective and medics not reviving killing this game,doesnt matter if its on your team or enemy team..that i know so far and that is 100 percent accurate.

I play medic and find that way more people seem to skip revive even if I'm running over to their body. I try to revive every chance that I get, but all of the skipping I see is very annoying and hurts the team. What medic wouldn't want 50 points per revive or 100 for a squad revive? I don't get it.
  • VonReisler
    554 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    how about we add a sniper whining filter to the forums
  • BlindChance
    490 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hi there! Im mainly playing scout with the carbines/Martini. Usually top 5th place after each round. I know my class and how to play it well. I bloody hate the scouts laying to get a marksman bonus of 500. Thats just pure useless **** right there.
    Medics though.... Where to begin? The rant is strong in this one. Feels like people doesnt understand the concept of being a medic.

I get squads where people play their class role AND act like a squad following the squad leader orders. Medics heal, revive when it's safe to do so, scouts who use spotting flares, act as a back spawn and eat ammo packs from a smart support player to keep the area we are advancing at covered with flares. Sadly most players can't think as an individual in this game, not even a squad :/
  • BlindChance
    edited December 2016
    VonReisler wrote: »
    how about we add a sniper whining filter to the forums

I will help you out there cupcake, in case you missed the sarcasm part. This isn't a sniper complain thread. This is PTFO and stay to your squad thread, a general where is the teamplay complain. You might want to request that to be filtered.
  • VonReisler
    554 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    op, I've played 250 hrs of this game and never seen anything of the sort you are proposing exists except by the usual crowd in every BF game who don't like being 1 shotted and hope that by making the same old thread again that they'll get the scout class nerfed. Well, cupcake, it aint gonna happen.
  • BlindChance
    edited December 2016
    VonReisler wrote: »
    op, I've played 250 hrs of this game and never seen anything of the sort you are proposing exists except by the usual crowd in every BF game who don't like being 1 shotted and hope that by making the same old thread again that they'll get the scout class nerfed. Well, cupcake, it aint gonna happen.

I have no problem with being one shotted, especially if it requires a headshot. I have a problem with 10 players in my team being nowhere near the objectives.
  • xTaverlisk
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There is a class filter in the browser. Full filter class/vehicle. You can deselect scout there. Good luck on finding a scoutless server.