Need a platoon

GallantIce
25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Suggestions on a platoon of adults that have mics and are fun to play with? I also like to win and PFTO. relatively new to BF1 but not Battlefield franchise.

Comments

• Swatzero
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
  • Devildog2027
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hello thank you for taking the time to read this. My name is Lt.Col Moore of the 89th MEU. We are currently seeking members to fill our Roster for Battlefield 1. On the xbox 1 We are seeking older personnel in the age range of 25 and beyond. If you are younger than posted you may still apply. You will still be considered, but you are not our target. Our target is older Gentlemen, and Ladies, who are professional when the situation calls for and, mature enough to follow and carry out orders. If placed in the position to do so Our goal through this recruitment is to find officers, and Non Commissioned officers to fill our leadership slots. Background on us, Our unit has been around for 4 years. We are all mature, Most of us are veterans, Active and Veteran Military are preferred but you may still apply if not. If you decide to join us you will be pushed, we make it a challenge we don't just give you a position . Joining us means you are joining a Mil Sim, when its training time, or operation time you will be expected to be there. Unless you have given a reasonable excuse. We understand life happens. If you wish to request more information you may contact TheEvilPopTarts, or after Dec 16 you may contact Ghost 1 687. Or visit us at www.89thMEU.enjin.com. We look forward to meeting new people. See you on the battlefield.
    Signed
    Xo
    Lt.Col Moore 89th MEU
  • krpetrac
    463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    TACTICAL GAMING (TG)
      If you want to join a well-established (est. 2004), organized group with military style chain of command, consider Tactical Gaming! We have practices every Wednesday and Sunday around 8-10pm EST both days for our US/CAN squads and 7:30-9:30 GMT+1 both days for our EU/UK squads. Also have practices for those in the Oceania region (AUS/NZ/Japan, etc.) around 8-10pm AEST both days.
        We focus on communication, group tactics and fun. Check us out! And if you have any questions, feel free to contact me on XBL on my GT "cudo215".
          With the release of the new game, please note that our Xbox 360 members play BF4 for practice, and our XB1 members play BF1 for practice.
            More info: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/47687/tactical-gaming-tg-is-recruiting/p1
            TG Site: http://www.tacticalgaming.net/
            Click to join: http://www.tacticalgaming.net/hq/index.php?app=referrals&reff=24952
          • glen26hicks
            11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
            The Legion of Honor is an online video game community for mature gamers looking to play with like-minded individuals in a strategic and respectful manner.
            Many of us have been gaming together for over thirteen years, and our community is built around core values such as "family first", "maturity", "respect", "honor", and "discipline".
            Our Roman theme and structure help us adhere to a chain of command, so that issues and concerns are addressed timely and effectively. Many of our Legionnaires are current or former members of the Armed Forces.

At its core, The Legion of Honor welcomes gamers of all types: beginners, experienced gamers looking for a solid group of people to play with on a regular basis, and competitive professional gamers as well. Our different group types are sure to tailor to your specific gaming style, as long as our core values are upheld at all times.
            Our competitive groups actively participate in all major competitive gaming sites (MLG, Gamebattles, Fragged Nation, among others).
            While we focus on the actual aspect of online gaming itself, on multiple platforms ( Xbox One, PS4, and PC),along with groups for North America and Europe. Our forums and online chat area are a great place to meet and interact with other members, and our news section will keep you up to date on LoH activities and announcements, as well as gaming-related news and events.

If you are interested, please sign-up today at http://www.legionofhonorclan.com/ and put my gamertag (xM1SS1SS1PP1x) in referred by to to expedite your membership. Send me a message via XBOX Live and I can quickly approve your membership so you can quickly post for orientation training.
            This is where we talk to about our clan and place you in the proper group to give you the best clan experience. No silly entry tests like other clans or communities.
            Feel free to message me on XBOX Live with any question you may have.
            Have a Great Day!