Reach Rank 10 Assignments

brunatorres433
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
Hi please help,

I have spoken extensively with EA on chat and they have told me to post on here. I am rank 100+ but the assignments which should have unlocked at rank 10 are not unlocking, this means I can't complete challenges for camo, paint etc, and I * cant get dog tags or medals because I am stuck at the most basic level. Below is my battlelog page, look at the assignments which require you to be rank 10 and you will see they are greyed out, even though I am double the rank.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Bruna R Torres/assignments/1604307497/xboxone/#as01a

Comments

• skipperdog106
    388 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Jesus I feel your pain .have you tried 2 delete the game and reset the console and then re install the game.that's cat that would melt my head i did most of the assignments.
  • brunatorres433
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    No one appears to give an explanation for this ridiculous problem, assists 0
  • wethepeople403
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I know this is super late but have you thought about playing some of the campaign to unlock some of those assignments to? Don't forget for finishing the game you get 3 different weapons if you do the 3 different endings.