Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

[BoB] BAND OF BROTHERS - Community Recruiting Casual Players // Teamwork & Events

Jamesuperfun
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited August 2016
Recruitment_Banner.jpg
Links can be found in the form of orange hyperlinks throughout the text or under the Links section.

☣  BAND OF BROTHERS  ☣
GAMER FAMILY I BELONG TO

Band of Brothers is a medium-sized and community focused platoon for players on PC.

The community is gathered around Battlefield 4.
We also occasionally play a variety of other games, including Overwatch, Insurgency, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield 3 and GTA V to name a few.
Battlefield franchise is of most importance to us and we will be moving to Battlefield 1 as soon as it comes out!

We have a TeamSpeak 3 server, a 24 slot BF4 server, and a website as well as a welcoming community that typically plays for fun, but also plays the objective.
All of our Members are friendly, helpful and open to like-minded newcomers.
Every new Member receives a VIP slot on the server for free.
There is no age limit, but Members are expected to be respectful and behave themselves regardless of their age.

Band of Brothers is primarily based in Europe.
Nevertheless, you will encounter Members from USA, Canada, South Africa, the Middle East and even India.
Band of Brothers welcomes new Members from any corner of the world as long as the pings and time zones are not an issue for you.
Still, we will often be playing on European servers, and it is your responsibility to consider this first.

We usually play Normal on a variety of different maps and modes, particularly Conquest Large.
Members are also fond of Hardcore and other modes, ranging from Rush and Chain Link to Team Deathmatch, Domination and Gun Master - frequently played on our own servers.

EVENTS & COMPETITIVE

We host Events open to the public where participants can win real prizes, like a Steam gift voucher.
Please join our TeamSpeak 3 server and ask Staff about them, or visit our website and read up on each event through the Forums.
Events are organised by our Event Manager so please direct any questions about these Events at them or other Staff.

Competitive team, also known as "BoB Shovel Squad", is a group of Members who chose to approach the game more seriously and with a higher degree of teamwork.
Members of the Squad are expected to attend weekly trainings as often as possible.
It is not a job, so having fun is still key. Shovel Squad supplements day-to-day gameplay and is not separated from the clan.
The Squad will become fully operational in September, ready to launch assaults in Battlefield 1!
To learn more about BoB Shovel Squad ask Staff on the TeamSpeak 3 server.

JOIN US, IT'S FREE AND FUN!

You like the sound of all this and wish to participate? No problem, joining us is amazingly easy and completely free!

Please start off by joining our TeamSpeak 3 server and poking any Member of Staff letting them know you are new around here.
They will give you rank Friends, enabling you to join any channel. Then, it would be best you simply join the guys playing and have some fun.

For the love of God, do not be like "Notice me Senpai" while just sitting alone and waiting quietly in some random TeamSpeak channel. :)
That technique rarely works. Instead, be active and openly engage in conversations as others will grow to like you much quicker that way.

If nobody happens to be on TeamSpeak at the time you join, please don't instantly run away. Stay on and fear not! Somebody should be joining you shortly.

To become a full Member, you will need to go through a short recruitment process with a Member of Staff.
In essence, the process is a friendly introduction and not a test. It can be done at any time you wish, provided there is active Staff online.
You are welcome to either play with us for a few days first, or join straight away, whichever option you prefer.
During the recruitment process you will be introduced into the clan, shown around the website and given full Member rank and privileges.

The only requirements we have are fluent English and activity on our TeamSpeak 3 server.
Players without a microphone will not be accepted as we strongly believe voice communication is a necessary predisposition for successful teamplay.
No minimum weekly activity is expected. We understand life and family always come first, and nobody is ever pushed to play against their will.

No donations or fees are required at any point in time.

LINKS

Teamspeak 3 server: 85.236.100.96:11297 (No password, click to join)

Website

BF4 Platoon page
BFH Platoon page
BF3 Platoon page

Our servers:
BF4 EU server, 24 slots, used for Events and tactical gameplay

Please note that we run no Hardcore servers.

All of our Members are glad they have chosen to join Band of Brothers. We hope you can share their happiness by joining them in the community.
Band of Brothers is truly a place you can call home and a group of great people you can call family!

Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us via TeamSpeak or the Forums on our website.

Thank you and see you on the Battlefield!
Regards, BoB Staff

Comments

• SgtDarkPhoenix
    944 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 2016
    My name is SgtDarkPhoenix, or just Phoenix for short. My real name is Luke and I have been in Band of Brothers for about 15 months now (time really flies by in here...). I joined a week after the clan was founded in this form.

Before I was always playing alone and it got really boring. I almost lost interest in the game as I only had one real friend I occasionally played with. I accidentally discovered the Battlelog Forums and posted a thread in the Recruitment section. Jamesuperfun, the Founder of BoB, was quick to reply and get me to join their TeamSpeak. Within minutes, I was a Member of BoB and started playing with the guys. It was at that point that my gaming experience has completely changed. No longer can I imagine a game without somebody by my side on TS. Having friends to play with is a game changer, and playing with guys from BoB is even better!

Soon after joining I was promoted to Recruiter and then Leader. I loved helping out and it was seen and rewarded. Recently I was promoted to rank Administrator, which is basically the highest you can get in BoB.
    Currently I'm the boss in here, together with James B)

That was a story about a guy who spent 10 minutes on TeamSpeak with BoB Staff and it was those 10 minutes that later changed his Battlefield experience in the best way possible. I couldn't be more glad that I joined this community!
    I wholeheartedly recommend this clan to everyone that ever wanted to make some new friends and enjoy the game the way it was meant to be played.

You will have incredible amounts of fun on our TS. One time 6 of us were laughing so hard that there was complete silence for 15 seconds followed by everyone taking a deep breath. (you know what it looks like when you laugh like a freaking seal while holding your stomach) Moments like those are what I cherish the most and what I'd love to share with new people.

P.S. I was the one to write the main thread, James is lazy and it took him 4 days just to copy paste the Pastebin text. I still love you James <3
  • Frostieey
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited July 2016
    Have been playing with the guys for half a year.

Dark Phoenix included me in black magic rituals. They often run around naked shouting incomprehensible words. I'm loving every moment of it.

So far my favorite sport is stealing teammate seats in vehicles.
    and i love to talk to clan mates just before killing them.

I strongly recommend this Platoon for anyone.

STRONG, MANLY KISSES FOR ALL.
  • DementiaCat
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Hi,
    Band of Brothers is a close group of friendly gamers that are laid back and play for
    the fun and companionship in game rather than the 'oh so serious' pressured and always
    expecting high skill clans.

Saying that, we do play and focus on objectives when needed, but manage to retain
    the fun and laughter.

There is no weekly or monthly subs here, so you can relax by the pool and clean your
    stabby thing ready for your next kill.

We hold regular 'events' that are structured but designed to keep you entertained
    and enhance your enjoyment.

So grab a beer, a 'smoke and a pancake', put those headphones on and lets kill some
    stuff !

Join us on TS3: 85.236.100.96:11297

DementiaCat
    'Forgetting where the objective is since 1995'
  • Puko_Sy
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hi there,

I am in BoB group/clan/family for couple of months, and i am so glad that i am here with these guys,. Phoenix is The One who introduce to me about how stuff works and all, but it is Jamess aka Big Man who accepted me in BoB family after friendly interview. The most positive thing about BoB is friendliness of members here. we talk alot and have fun. At the moment i didnt had any disputes or issues with anything or anyone cause it is that much awesome. I am recommending BoB family to everybody, you will not regret it.
    Best regards to all.

PS if you ever come here and play, lets get rekt Phoenix cause EZ
  • j36c
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Hi

I have been with BoB for about 1 or 2 months and its been so much fun. The clan seems to have a 6th sense as when one person joins a game they also join in. If your playing BF4 you will get so much more out of it by playing in a group.

Bye
  • StreeT_MarshaL
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Hello All.

I am in BoB family around couple of months. Came here because my friend recommended it. He said i will not regret it and so far, i did not. Matter of fact it was opposite. I was pleasantly surprised by friendliness of members and BoB stuff, specially, they had patience with me because i don't speak english very good, also, they are teaching me some english. They are very helpful too. In BoB you will always find laughter, teamplay and friendship. Hope to see new faces soon.

Greets to all.
  • xRipperJDx
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I would like to join
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    944 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2016
    BoB stuff
    It is "BoB staff" LOL
    they had patience with me because i don't speak english very good, also, they are teaching me some english. They are very helpful too.
    And that would be your daily dose of English lessons B)
    I would like to join
    As it says in the main post, please come on our TeamSpeak and have a chat with the guys. It seems like you are from USA, so please consider the time zones and pings first as we are primarily an EU community. You are always welcome in BoB! :)
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    edited August 2016
    Greatest clan of all time! Jokes are sick and fun is always to be had! :D
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    If you joined our TeamSpeak and saw nobody's on, please don't run away instantly :)
    If you are gonna play a game, just stick around and somebody will probably be joining you shortly :D
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Join us, it's worth it!
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    edited July 2016
    Frostieey wrote: »
    Have been playing with the guys for half a year.

Dark Phoenix included me in black magic rituals. They often run around naked shouting incomprehensible words. I'm loving every moment of it.

So far my favorite sport is stealing teammate seats in vehicles.
    and i love to talk to clan mates just before killing them.

I strongly recommend this Platoon for anyone.

STRONG, MANLY KISSES FOR ALL.

• SgtDarkPhoenix
    Puko_Sy wrote: »
    The most positive thing about BoB is friendliness of members here. we talk alot and have fun. At the moment i didnt had any disputes or issues with anything or anyone cause it is that much awesome. I am recommending BoB family to everybody, you will not regret it.

• SgtDarkPhoenix
    Join us on our TeamSpeak!
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    j36c wrote: »
    Hi

I have been with BoB for about 1 or 2 months and its been so much fun. The clan seems to have a 6th sense as when one person joins a game they also join in. If your playing BF4 you will get so much more out of it by playing in a group.

Bye

• SgtDarkPhoenix
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    I wholeheartedly recommend this clan to everyone that ever wanted to make some new friends and enjoy the game the way it was meant to be played.

• SgtDarkPhoenix
    edited August 2016
    Definitely worth joining! :*
    6kxmZhz.jpg

• SgtDarkPhoenix
    edited August 2016

No donations or fees are required at any point in time.

• SgtDarkPhoenix
    edited August 2016