Weekly Debrief

[BoB] BAND OF BROTHERS - Friendly, Casual and Easy To Join - BF4/BF1/PUBG (PC)

Comments

• SgtDarkPhoenix
    1374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    "That photo defines our BoB perfectly,
    a bunch of morons with guns." - 4D71AN

bantkDb.jpg
  • Abramsas
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    nice to see you guys still alive, i remember coming on when the group was fresh, had to be may 2015 or so. check these guys out.
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    1374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    ABRAMS1G wrote: »
    nice to see you guys still alive, i remember coming on when the group was fresh, had to be may 2015 or so. check these guys out.

Thanks for the recommendation :)
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Hello All.

I have been in the BoB family for almost half a year now. Came here because my friend recommended it. He said I would not regret it, and so far, I did not. I was pleasantly surprised by friendliness of members and BoB Staff, especially, they had patience with me because I don't speak English very well, also, they are teaching me some English :) . They are very helpful too. In BoB you will always find laughter, teamplay and friendship. Hope to see new faces soon.

Greets to all.
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Join the brothers in arms!

kryz18s.jpg
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    True Band of Brothers!

band_of_brothers_3.jpg
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Seven Nation Army <3

ZEXsedB.jpg
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    You can always count on our dank memes!
    Disclaimer: True dank memes are forbidden on these forums, join our clan for the real stuff :)
    IuAPlDH.jpg
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Join us on our TeamSpeak!
    85.236.100.96:11297

HVOuNeH.jpg
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    "That photo defines our BoB perfectly,
    a bunch of morons with guns." - 4D71AN

bantkDb.jpg
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Huehuehue

ahwLPbm.jpg
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Always having fun in BoB! :)

ULBuJCg.png
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Join for the memes! :)

when-youre-telling-your-grandkids-about-all-the-meme-wars-3229322.png
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    JOIN THE BROTHERS IN ARMS!

bf3ZDxK.jpg
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    ABRAMS1G wrote: »

• SgtDarkPhoenix
    No donations nor fees. Best group of people to game with!

EZ86OFf.jpg
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Seven Nation Army <3

ZEXsedB.jpg
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    You can always count on our dank memes!
    Disclaimer: True dank memes are forbidden on these forums, join our clan for the real stuff :)
    IuAPlDH.jpg
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Loving the new platoons! Search for "The Band of Brothers"!

yN1YZ4e.png

P.S. When you see another clan post a screenshot of their full squad, just know we were first :kissing_heart:
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Join the brothers in arms!

kryz18s.jpg