[BoB] BAND OF BROTHERS - Friendly, Casual and Easy To Join - BF4/BF1/PUBG (PC)

Comments

• SgtDarkPhoenix
    1374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Join us and play with us for free! No fees, no donation ;)
  • Rubenmannetje
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2017
    When you join the channels

giphy.gif
  • SSBirdie
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Hey Sgt!

That no fee policy sounds about right! :-)
    Is BoB active, playwise? I'd like to have some squad play, been a lonewolf for too long now!

I'm from Barcelona, hope there's euro players 'round here
    May i join?

Bye!

• SgtDarkPhoenix
    1374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @SSBirdie It mainly depends on when you play. There are times when TS is a bit empty (or AFK is full), and times when it's crammed. Rule of thumb for me is that if I want to play it will be empty, and if I cannot play at the moment there will be 3 full lobbies... :tongue:
    We're basically all from Europe, so there will be no problem there.
    Come on TS and poke someone (me if I am in AFK) and see what happens. I tend to be around my PC of I am on TS and prefer BF4 to BF1 so we can play at almost any time (other than late in the night).
    Hope to see you soon ;)
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    @Rubenmannetje A damn good meme, 5/7
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Hi,
    Band of Brothers is a close group of friendly gamers that are laid back and play for
    the fun and companionship in game rather than the 'oh so serious' pressured and always
    expecting high skill clans.

Saying that, we do play and focus on objectives when needed, but manage to retain
    the fun and laughter.

There is no weekly or monthly subs here, so you can relax by the pool and clean your
    stabby thing ready for your next kill.

We hold regular 'events' that are structured but designed to keep you entertained
    and enhance your enjoyment.

So grab a beer, a 'smoke and a pancake', put those headphones on and lets kill some
    stuff !

Join us on TS3: 85.236.100.96:11297

DementiaCat
    'Forgetting where the objective is since 1995'
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    "Body is 5 characters too short." - oh no, you won't huehue
    PPFEdfp.jpg
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    When you join the channels

giphy.gif

• SgtDarkPhoenix
    My Battlefield version.

HZIRK0T.jpg
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    True Band of Brothers!

band_of_brothers_3.jpg
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    @Rubenmannetje Why don't you love this thread? :(
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Join us and play with us for free! No fees, no donation ;)

• SgtDarkPhoenix
    I need more fresh memes.
  • Iconoclastix
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Are you still looking for members? I'm getting back into BF4 and would love a group of friends to play with!
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    @Iconoclastix Yeah, we are! I sent you a friends request. Come on our TS: 85.236.100.96:11297 or click https://tinyurl.com/bobclan-ts
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Up, up, up!
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    We're still recruiting!
  • Rubenmannetje
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

wZdqWWi.png
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Yup, hot memes
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    edited September 2017
    500th post!
    Post edited by SgtDarkPhoenix on