[BoB] BAND OF BROTHERS - Friendly, Casual and Easy To Join - BF4/BF1/PUBG (PC)

Comments

• Jamesuperfun
    68 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Join us today! :)
  • Jamesuperfun
    68 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What does everyone think about chocolate cake?
  • Jamesuperfun
    Recruiting!
  • Jamesuperfun
    I think chocolate cake is yummy.
  • gta0gagan
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Which region you guys usually play on?
  • Jamesuperfun
    edited June 2018
    Sorry for the slow response @gta0gagan! We're mostly based in the EU (and as such play on these servers), though we have members from all around the world.
  • Hellsomecr
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Hello guys I just purchased a copy of BF4 and I am looking to play with some clan/friendly people, can I join your group ?
  • Jamesuperfun
    Sure, @Hellsomecr ! Join our Teamspeak server and poke a member of staff, they'll welcome and take you through the recruitment process. We do play Battlefield 1 and PUBG a lot more than Battlefield 4, however.
  • Spartansfight
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Looking to join have BF4 and BF V on pre order
  • Jamesuperfun
    Nice one @Spartansfight ! Hop in Teamspeak and give me a poke.
  • BrockD13
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Join us, it's worth it! :)
    u3l1rcc.jpg

U4EPbl4.jpg

f69e1af614.jpg

Hey guys i play your sever all the time on Ps4 hardcore my user is YouWEirdo13 and i stopped playing for a little bit and i came back. I played your server for maybe 10 minutes and now it wont let me join it just says "unknown error has occured" i never team kill or generally get kicked or banned or anything and i love playing on your server is there anyway to find out why this is happening thanks so much.
  • BrockD13
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

Hey guys i play your sever all the time on Ps4 hardcore my user is YouWEirdo13 and i stopped playing for a little bit and i came back. I played your server for maybe 10 minutes and now it wont let me join it just says "unknown error has occured" i never team kill or generally get kicked or banned or anything and i love playing on your server is there anyway to find out why this is happening thanks so much
  • Jamesuperfun
    Hi @BrockD13, we only play on PC and as such the server does not belong to us.