[BoB] BAND OF BROTHERS - Friendly, Casual and Easy To Join - BF4/BF1/PUBG (PC)

Comments

• SgtDarkPhoenix
    1374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited August 2016
    Join us, it's worth it! :)
    u3l1rcc.jpg

U4EPbl4.jpg

f69e1af614.jpg
    Post edited by SgtDarkPhoenix on
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    1374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Frostieey wrote: »
    Have been playing with the guys for half a year.

Dark Phoenix included me in black magic rituals. They often run around naked shouting incomprehensible words. I'm loving every moment of it.

So far my favorite sport is stealing teammate seats in vehicles.
    and i love to talk to clan mates just before killing them.

I strongly recommend this Platoon for anyone.

STRONG, MANLY KISSES FOR ALL.
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Hi,
    Band of Brothers is a close group of friendly gamers that are laid back and play for
    the fun and companionship in game rather than the 'oh so serious' pressured and always
    expecting high skill clans.

Saying that, we do play and focus on objectives when needed, but manage to retain
    the fun and laughter.

There is no weekly or monthly subs here, so you can relax by the pool and clean your
    stabby thing ready for your next kill.

We hold regular 'events' that are structured but designed to keep you entertained
    and enhance your enjoyment.

So grab a beer, a 'smoke and a pancake', put those headphones on and lets kill some
    stuff !

Join us on TS3: 85.236.100.96:11297

DementiaCat
    'Forgetting where the objective is since 1995'
  • IAF_Nobanaa
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    edited July 2016
    EDIT: Damn there are many BoB platoons. It seems I posted to the wrong one. My bad, carry on.
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Yep, there are a few. We're the only ones that have a thread :)
    *carries on*
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Join us, we won't bite! ;)
  • WickedSickStyles
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey, guys had a good experience with you lot can i join you?
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Hey, guys had a good experience with you lot can i join you?

Oh yes, of course. I'm sorry that we kind of left you behind, a lot has been going on recently.
    You got back to us just at the right time, Frostieeiy is our new Recruiter, so he should be able to give you a hand with joining BoB. Just poke him on TS when you see him ;)
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Puko_Sy wrote: »
    Hi there,

I am in BoB group/clan/family for couple of months, and i am so glad that i am here with these guys,. Phoenix is The One who introduce to me about how stuff works and all, but it is Jamess aka Big Man who accepted me in BoB family after friendly interview. The most positive thing about BoB is friendliness of members here. we talk alot and have fun. At the moment i didnt had any disputes or issues with anything or anyone cause it is that much awesome. I am recommending BoB family to everybody, you will not regret it.
    Best regards to all.

PS if you ever come here and play, lets get rekt Phoenix cause EZ
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    edited July 2016
    We are receiving applications and new Members are joining every single day!
    Come on our TeamSpeak and become another proud and happy BoB Member! ;)
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    j36c wrote: »
    Hi

I have been with BoB for about 1 or 2 months and its been so much fun. The clan seems to have a 6th sense as when one person joins a game they also join in. If your playing BF4 you will get so much more out of it by playing in a group.

Bye
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    I have no life.
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Hello All.

I am in BoB family around couple of months. Came here because my friend recommended it. He said i will not regret it and so far, i did not. Matter of fact it was opposite. I was pleasantly surprised by friendliness of members and BoB stuff, specially, they had patience with me because i don't speak english very good, also, they are teaching me some english. They are very helpful too. In BoB you will always find laughter, teamplay and friendship. Hope to see new faces soon.

Greets to all.

• SgtDarkPhoenix
    If you joined our TeamSpeak and saw nobody's on, please don't run away instantly :)
    If you are gonna play a game, just stick around and somebody will probably be joining you shortly :D
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Join us, it's worth it!
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    edited August 2016
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    edited August 2016
    Definitely worth joining! :*

6kxmZhz.jpg

• SgtDarkPhoenix

No donations or fees are required at any point in time.
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    I wholeheartedly recommend this clan to everyone that ever wanted to make some new friends and enjoy the game the way it was meant to be played.
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    In BoB you will always find laughter, teamplay and friendship. Hope to see new faces soon.

Greets to all.