Game is bad

2»

Comments

• Braunwulf
    116 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    V2Face wrote: »
    Played the game for like an hour and pushed out an unnecessary complaint post. How about you put in 20+ hours then complain..You probably haven't even learned to adapt and counter play to those "OP" things. Elites can be one hit killed with bayonet charge and sneak attack melee kills you know and the sentry can be killed with gas grenade spam..because you know lack of gas mask. Pro tip...Cavalry can't sword spam you on horseback if you go prone...then at that point he will have to disengage or die from a hail of bullets. Scouts are best utilitized up close anyway infantry variant bolt actions and spot flares allow you to see where the enemies are and allow you to control the engagements in CQB. Some but not all medic rifles are three hit kills in close to medium range,if you got two hit killed most likely he got a lucky headshot or you were playing scout terribly..prone somewhere and got headshotted.

"Scouts are best utilized up close"? Sorry, I can't take you seriously.

Why would a scout play up close? You mentioned flares, so let's go with that. Flares don't help your teammates see enemy positions. I see friendly Flares go off all the time and it doesn't put their positions on the minimap. It's solely for one person. Big effing deal. At most you can tell your squad mates, assuming they are helping your squad and not off **** around elsewhere. And as far as I know, there is no option to use chat to talk to the entire team, I've looked.

And then you have your guns. If you're playing up close, you're more likely to be shot at. That means your getting suppressed more. Sniper rifles in this game aren't 1 hit kill unless you hit them in the head. Unless you are uncommonly good at pulling off miracle headshots while being suppressed, you aren't killing anyone, because you'll only get one shot off before a medic kills you with 2 or 3 quick hits.

Flares light up enemies for everybody on the minimap.
  • I_FrischeMilch_I
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

All I hear is how realistic their games are, ... How should any gun be more accurate firing off the hip than with the sights? LMGs that are more accurate the longer you fire them. Horse riders with a crap ton of health. ... If I could swap out their nonsense guns for a semi auto rifle I'd actually use it more.

wat. where did you get that from?! dice+realism?! never was.
    and if you die straight away on a horse no one will take em. dunno, maybe they have too much health but since i always "snipe" them off in one shot with my anti tank "rocketthingy" i dont really bother.

ive heard of a gamemode called "standard issue rifles" or sth like that (was sth like this added in the patch?), where everyone gets a bolt action rifle. i think this is as close as you can get in terms of realism in a bf game.
  • SparksX1985X
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Braunwulf wrote: »
    V2Face wrote: »
    Played the game for like an hour and pushed out an unnecessary complaint post. How about you put in 20+ hours then complain..You probably haven't even learned to adapt and counter play to those "OP" things. Elites can be one hit killed with bayonet charge and sneak attack melee kills you know and the sentry can be killed with gas grenade spam..because you know lack of gas mask. Pro tip...Cavalry can't sword spam you on horseback if you go prone...then at that point he will have to disengage or die from a hail of bullets. Scouts are best utilitized up close anyway infantry variant bolt actions and spot flares allow you to see where the enemies are and allow you to control the engagements in CQB. Some but not all medic rifles are three hit kills in close to medium range,if you got two hit killed most likely he got a lucky headshot or you were playing scout terribly..prone somewhere and got headshotted.

"Scouts are best utilized up close"? Sorry, I can't take you seriously.

Why would a scout play up close? You mentioned flares, so let's go with that. Flares don't help your teammates see enemy positions. I see friendly Flares go off all the time and it doesn't put their positions on the minimap. It's solely for one person. Big effing deal. At most you can tell your squad mates, assuming they are helping your squad and not off **** around elsewhere. And as far as I know, there is no option to use chat to talk to the entire team, I've looked.

And then you have your guns. If you're playing up close, you're more likely to be shot at. That means your getting suppressed more. Sniper rifles in this game aren't 1 hit kill unless you hit them in the head. Unless you are uncommonly good at pulling off miracle headshots while being suppressed, you aren't killing anyone, because you'll only get one shot off before a medic kills you with 2 or 3 quick hits.

Flares light up enemies for everybody on the minimap.

Never do for me, with exception to when I'm using a mortar or on the armored train and I have the big gun on it. Otherwise I see absolutely nothing. I can watch my squad mate lob a flare in, and it isn't the the flash variety, and I would think see anything on my map.
  • SparksX1985X
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

All I hear is how realistic their games are, ... How should any gun be more accurate firing off the hip than with the sights? LMGs that are more accurate the longer you fire them. Horse riders with a crap ton of health. ... If I could swap out their nonsense guns for a semi auto rifle I'd actually use it more.

and if you die straight away on a horse no one will take em. dunno, maybe they have too much health but since i always "snipe" them off in one shot with my anti tank "rocketthingy" i dont really bother.

ive heard of a gamemode called "standard issue rifles" or sth like that (was sth like this added in the patch?), where everyone gets a bolt action rifle. i think this is as close as you can get in terms of realism in a bf game.

Um, it's always been touted as the realistic shooter. Look at anyone who calls this franchise amazing and talks crap about CoD. They always say it's realistic.
  • I_FrischeMilch_I
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Um, it's always been touted as the realistic shooter. Look at anyone who calls this franchise amazing and talks crap about CoD. They always say it's realistic.

oh you mean all those kiddos you really can rely on. my bad.
    try arma for realism.