Legendary status bug report!

xXxomerttyxXx
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
Hey everyone! This is the second time i sought from EA to post it!
I ame currently rank II 150 ( leg 2) want to go III 0 ( leg 3) and i have been trying to do that for almost 3 weeks now and it always fails!
So i report it as abug to the pepole that are on the studio, pleas help me!
Thank's everybody!
if you have time to read :
I am currentley rank II 150 (legendary 2 max) and i want to go III 0 (leg 3) for almost 3 weeks i have been trying to go legendary and its write me on the console: "Failed to become legendary. pleas try again later." in battlelog: " we're currentley having issue with the ea bac end. pleas try again later" i report that bug/issue/prblome to ea advixor and he talled me to re-install the game which i did and didnt worked, i contact with another one and he talled me that its a bug and i need to report it to the formus so pepole can see and that pepole from the studio wwill see. he also talled me tat he will report it to the studio as a bug and they will fix it in the next few days. so i wait, wait, wait, and now its been over 9 days after he talled me that and still nothing! what can i do? i really want to have fun when i play and for me fun is prrogres which i dont have now because i stuck on max rank!

Comments

• IIIRAIDERSIII
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    I just talked to EA support via chat. He took my info and came back after a few minutes with the reply of: You're not the only one having this problem, they are aware of the problem of not being able to become legendary, just wait a bit and it will get fixed. He then asked me to post it in the forums so that the dev's can see the problem?? The End. The part about the posting it I didn't really get as if I'm telling you about it and you say there working on it, why then should I have to post it so they can see it lol Why can't you just tell them lol The support leaves a little to be desired imo. SO I hope that get everyone by for aleast a few more hours lmao I know waiting in the dark for a fix is a bit discouraging, but better than nothing I guess. Hope That Helps, THANKS
  • xXxomerttyxXx
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I just talked to EA support via chat. He took my info and came back after a few minutes with the reply of: You're not the only one having this problem, they are aware of the problem of not being able to become legendary, just wait a bit and it will get fixed. He then asked me to post it in the forums so that the dev's can see the problem?? The End. The part about the posting it I didn't really get as if I'm telling you about it and you say there working on it, why then should I have to post it so they can see it lol Why can't you just tell them lol The support leaves a little to be desired imo. SO I hope that get everyone by for aleast a few more hours lmao I know waiting in the dark for a fix is a bit discouraging, but better than nothing I guess. Hope That Helps, THANKS

i knoiw that they are working on it but i wait for almost a month now and its really really annoying that i cant go legendary again!
  • IIIRAIDERSIII
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member

i knoiw that they are working on it but i wait for almost a month now and its really really annoying that i cant go legendary again!

Hey, i'm with you. That's why I Laff'ed at the "Double xp" lol I can't rank up!!! At least there's some piece of mind that they know about the issue. Will they fix it? I have no idea. You would think with a new game bf coming out they wouldn't want to have everyones last memory be "There last BF broke and they didn't do anything to fix it" But its EA so.....
  • kurtskillz12
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    same i been waiting for two months this my second account trying to go legendary but i couldnt this is really some ****!
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member