Mondragon Sniper or Selbaslater marksman?

B0b_Himself
63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2016
The stats for the Selbaslater are better but the slower rate of fire and less control seriously gets me killed. I think i prefer the Mondragon even though it only has 10 rounds.
What do you guys prefer?

Comments

• HUMANFRAIL7Y
    771 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The Mondragon Storm is the only weapon I use at the moment. I find that the Selba-whatever Optical to kick like a mule and be wildly inconsistent at times.
  • B0b_Himself
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That's my most used weapon too. I switch with that and the sweeper. I wonder whqt the lvl10 rifle is like?
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    771 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I heard that it needs a buff. I'm a level 10 Medic already but decided not to purchase it since it only has 5 bullets per mag. I'm personally not that an accuate of a shooter to be able to use the 5 bullets to my advantage. The bullet count per mag is simply much too low.
  • skippylarue
    1004 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    oB0BBY wrote: »
    That's my most used weapon too. I switch with that and the sweeper. I wonder whqt the lvl10 rifle is like?

It's excellent. You can dump all five rounds very quickly (300RPM I believe) without losing a lot of accuracy. As others have mentioned, the problem is the magazine. All things being equal though, the 1906 will beat out the 1916 at any range.
  • sabatinirdrx
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

oB0BBY wrote: »

It's excellent. You can dump all five rounds very quickly (300RPM I believe) without losing a lot of accuracy. As others have mentioned, the problem is the magazine. All things being equal though, the 1906 will beat out the 1916 at any range.

I agree. I typically use the Selbstlader Optical, but mix it up with the 1906. My stats with it are about equal even without the optics. Definitely has better range and control and if you use up your 5 rounds you get some sidearm practice.
  • TickTak77
    4695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Selb marksman, every day of the week.

For a touch more vertical recoil, you are getting the trade off of a ton more ammo. Definitely worth it.
  • SH1GGLES
    761 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Do the math. I stopped counting after my 100th Service Award for the Selb Marksman

vnnREUA.jpg
  • I3raveheart
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Both guns serve a slightly different purpose, are situational and depend on how you want to play. Saying one is better than the other is just silly.
  • IIPrest0nII
    2540 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Thread closed due to necroposting.
This discussion has been closed.