Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Shoot or stab a sniper?

SpineofGod669
6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

Comments

• Lazise789
    216 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I prefer to burn but then again, I always forget to get my repair torch out.
  • Tree45PeecN2
    159 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Yeh repair torch if available. Knife if not then always tbag. Let them know just how bad their playstyle is.
  • sorority_girls
    250 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Shoot if doing assignment/mastering a weapon, stab if I think I can get a melee ribbon that round.
  • thekiller199365
    2251 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Defibrillate
  • Crimson-Knight-1
    117 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member

Very nice 3 kills, most of the time I'm in my tank so a MBT round in the face - then see him flying into the sky brings a smile on my face
  • Ameeba37
    1373 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Amy humiliating way to kill them works
  • tempo_rarity
    227 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Single sidearm round to the head , or a good ol' Stomp-n-Stab? Math sez a stabbing is more likely to be interrupted , so , shoot .
    (grins)
    I HAVE to try plopping a Clay down (or is that too dangerous?)
    or
    Would the napping soldier hear the clank of an ATMine being laid beside him? With a V40 Mini trigger , the killfeed might leave him wondering :smile:
  • OkAkA_93_or1kg7
    610 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I would carefully place 3 c4's near him, then back off a bit and take my rifle and aim at him and lastly i would throw my frag also in there so, good kill right there but im morelike detonating the guy not shooting or stabbing :D
  • Crimson-Knight-1
    117 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Run them over in a jeep works fine.

Also would dive bombing work ?

Jump out of say a helicopter and land on his head - you will die to (bad point) and it could take about two or three goes to hit the target as well. But it would be funny to see
  • Onyx100185
    120 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    shoot them in the back and wait for them to start moving then stab them before they can get away.
  • OGTrashBoat8
    520 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Come on, Slams and flares.
  • Agu_FI_EU
    478 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    JDAM from the highest possible altitude (just for target practice/trolling)

TV missile across the map on Lancang Dam (if on the RU side and driving an attack boat).

Land a chopper behind them, T-bag first, torch them with a repair tool, T-bag again, record, send the clip to them.
    (alternative: land the chopper on them).

If playing support, C4.
  • Turban_Legend80
    3026 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Send a message. Then stab them.
  • OwenBe4R
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Lie next to them to see what they're looking at.....then any of the above
  • OGTrashBoat8
    520 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Lay a Claymore behind them and then get their attention to make them move.
  • decimation420x
    384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Tbag their head & slowly inch yourself in front of his scope/face, until he notices you, tbagging his dome. Then blast him
  • TheNewDevilry
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If they are shooting someone I´ll shoot quickly. Otherwise I´ll stab.
  • NZepica
    1039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Defibs. Go prone, charge defibs as I crawl around in front of him, then zap him in the nose.
  • tempo_rarity
    227 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited January 11
    I've been tossing a single V40 Mini at armor I've already C4'd , so I can check their 'Flee' skills when the "Grenade!" warning sounds .
    Doing that to a soldier sounds funnier though .
    I'm on it . . .

If in Whiteout , Rorsch the guy at point blank range .
    They'd be like 'dahells dat' at the 1-second charge-up sound .

edit: Stupid Me! Last night I came across THREE supine shooters laying side by side in Dragon Valley and what'd I do? Shot two to death with M1911 before the third one got up and killed me .
    Totally forgot about my evil C4 idea in the excitement of discovering them .
    Totally D'uh.
  • Turban_Legend80
    3026 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Send friend request
    Equip recon + bolt action + 40x + 14x variable
    Lie die next to him
    Own

Us pros gotta stick together. As if flags matter irl