Operations is dead

BreakYourseIf
143 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I know it's 3:30 in the morning but I just got home from my works do and jumped onto battlefield.
Nobody is playing!
Even at this time in the U.K. The servers were rammed.
DICE, you've upset too many people and your game is dying.
Make thing right and rebuff the AA and put all the other things in place that's you've messed up.
You've killed your game.

Comments

• Khaotik707
    584 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I can't even get Operations at 10:30pm on a weekday night in my country. Plenty of conquest servers, but no one wants to join the useless quickjoin system cos server browser = good.
  • TickTak77
    4695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Thank god there was one guy in the UK who was up at stupid o'clock to tell us not to bother getting on tonight.

Guess ill just watch The Notebook or google cat pics instead
  • LiquidCheese99
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    That's funny, I played Operations for several hours last night with no issues, lots of people online playing.
  • Stoody74
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    last patch just crapped all over the game. So many unhappy players already.
    There are buffs needed on so many guns and melee weapons and yet they chucked down nerfs instead.
    Clap clap clap!!
    The new map is crap.. Sign of things to come!
  • DominicO65
    516 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Operations really needs to be in the server browser.
  • kllre
    184 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just go on an East Cost American server like anyone in the UK does at this time?

I always go on East Cost American because the connection is basically the same and its always populated because there's so many people.

How can you have played BF3/BF4 and not know that European Servers are always dead at 5am...
  • GreenRey
    403 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I like how this is a low key buff AA thread lol. Nice try OP, nice try. You know what else you can try? Getting better at the game.
  • Sakkoliha
    159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well the operations is made way too hard to join, just make a quickplay option to that with an option to choose X player servers.
    This might actually make me play operations again, I stopped after having 6 times in row joining into last 2min of the last battalion, or the match had like 5 players.
  • BOOG1EJUICE66
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    GreenRey wrote: »
    I like how this is a low key buff AA thread lol. Nice try OP, nice try. You know what else you can try? Getting better at the game.

And a manic depressive person can try just cheering up.
  • ErrOrZ48
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DominicO65 wrote: »
    Operations really needs to be in the server browser.

agree
  • BreakYourseIf
    143 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    kllre wrote: »
    Just go on an East Cost American server like anyone in the UK does at this time?

I always go on East Cost American because the connection is basically the same and its always populated because there's so many people.

How can you have played BF3/BF4 and not know that European Servers are always dead at 5am...

I can't find the option to change to east cost.
  • Bob_marleys_lung
    334 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I am baffled at the AA gun buff threads. Am I the only one that finds it easy to use ?
  • BreakYourseIf
    edited December 2016
    I am baffled at the AA gun buff threads. Am I the only one that finds it easy to use ?

Who's talking about buffing the AA?
    I'm talking about waiting in a lobby on my own for 10 minutes without anyone joining.
  • Bob_marleys_lung
    334 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    DarthOwen wrote: »

Who's talking about buffing the AA?
    I'm talking about waiting in a lobby on my own for 10 minutes without anyone joining.

Sorry wrong thread. I was on at 6:30 you should have waited for 3 hours then there would have been 2.
  • kllre
    184 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    DarthOwen wrote: »
    I can't find the option to change to east cost.

You can use the filter tool. I don't really play operations though because its pretty meh. I stick with Conquest so whether it 100% works for operations i wouldn't know for sure. In my opinion stick to conquest anyway as its a better game mode.
  • GoldenWrench67
    323 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've been waiting over ten minutes to join an Operations game. It's sad that DICE can't get it right. Actually 15 minutes now. The screen is stuck on the matching your skill check box
  • Misutoraru16
    177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

AA is too easy too use but also too weak in Operation
    the ROF is too fast and traverse is too fast, just spray and pray
    yet the dmg is too low

back to the topic
    yes OP, i found Operation mode in EU region are getting less and less people
    it use to be very full even around 2200, 2300 GMT
    after the patch i always found half empty server
    but i dont think the patch have much to this issue, yes Air/Land balance was more broken in Operation
    it was very broken even before the patch, but i think the key is, the patch bring nothing new to Operation
    remove of B Bunker in Monte Grappa is a right move, but now Monte Grappa become too easy with only 1 objective in Monte Grappa with Zeppelin in last sector
    Oil Empire last map is purely Sniper fest
    Argonne Forest is grenade spam
    only fun map is saint quentin scar, but it get bored very soon playing the same map month and month
    Giant Shadow give support a crappy crossbow, and i dont see any new map in Operation
    feel lacking content for a great mode
  • GoldenWrench67
    323 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    25 minutes in the menu now. Not joined yet. Wow. Just wow. Browsing the forums waiting to join a match in operations. Such epic failures by DICE