In the Battlefield 1 Incursions Closed Alpha? If you're unable to see the forums, log out and log back in.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

#FridayNightBattlefield - Weekly Community Event

Red_Spider
401 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha
edited July 7
Forums-Hero-XP2.jpg?x72458
What is FridayNightBattlefield?

The first #FridayNightBattlefield took place in 2013 and was created by EA Employees in order to allow the community to meet to play Battlefield in a friendly atmosphere with the EA Community Managers. Little by little and with the passing of each Friday, the event evolved in Battlefield 4 and in early 2016 #FridayNightBattlefield began to take an international environment.
`
Today, with the arrival of Battlefield 1, #FridayNightBattlefield has even more dedicated servers per platform, an exclusive dog tag, multiple languages ​​and a dedicated TeamSpeak server with channels for each language, an official twitch channel, an official Discord and above all a friendly atmosphere.
`
Every Friday you have the possibility to have a fun time enjoying Battlefield with EA employees, DICE developers, AHQ heroes and the volunteer moderators of this forum.
`
It is worth emphasizing that it is not about competitive events, first and foremost, our goal is for us to play together. Regardless of your level, platform or wherever you are, let's have fun!
`
What is FridayNightBattlefield?
Every Friday and 9:00 PM GMT (2PM PDT) we are on the Teamspeak server of #FridayNightBattlefield (ts3.fridaynightbattlefield.com:9987) where you will find channels set out for each language. In the game there are dedicated servers for each language too.
1093017.png
`
We have included all game maps in the server settings (in the future we will also include Premium maps). These servers have been configured with a 50% ticket count while the other servers, identified with #FridayNightBattlefield have been configured with 200% tickets.
`
Who can join FridayNightBattlefield
All those who have the game can of course join! The event has been created for all platforms (PC, Xbox One and PS4). You can come alone or with your friends, as long as you come to have fun and share with the community We will always be happy to have you with us at #FridayNightBattlefield!
`
fnb_stream_mantle5-686x159.jpg?x56322
Twitch Stream
Can’t join the event? Want to watch it live? Visit twitch.tv/fridaynightbattlefield to watch a live, commentated stream of the event casted by the talented Mr Falls. Produced in-house by our own team, featuring special guests and spotlighting community created content the Friday Night Battlefield stream is the perfect way to enjoy the event, get the latest news and enjoy some great casting and banter.

Remember to tweet your Friday Night Battlefield screenshots with #FridayNightBattlefield for a chance to have your content shown live during the show!
`
Behaviour
All players will be expected to play fairly and in accordance with the BF4 Rules of Engagement/Terms of Service. Abusive or disprespective players will be removed. A full list of the server rules can be found here.
`

Comments

• Axmainian
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Looking forward to seeing you all there! We've got plenty of new and fun stuff coming this year too!
  • MorningTimeCloud
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Good times like always, see you there with my pickup weapons like usual!
  • TheApollostrikes
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I always have fun playing FridayNightBattlefield Can't wait to squad up with you guys and kick some butts! :)
  • Crispy_Pinguin
    1588 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    do you twitch also consoles or only PC ?
  • Red_Spider
    401 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha
    edited May 2016
    do you twitch also consoles or only PC ?
    @Brentlostak The livestream is currently only PC gameplay, but we are looking into bringing consoles into this in the near future (Soon™)
  • lol-i-buy
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    who do you consider FF regulars

asking for a friend
  • Cryphisss
    3091 postsMember, Developer, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha
    See you soon!!
  • badkarma11
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I missed it *sad face*
  • Cryphisss
    3091 postsMember, Developer, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha
    badkarma11 wrote: »
    I missed it *sad face*

You were missed <3 Next time be there ;) B)
  • IIAdwareII
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    4XP would be nice this weekend *hint, hint* since it's like a holiday weekend/real means of summer
  • ragnarok013
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    badkarma11 wrote: »
    I missed it *sad face*

There's always tomorrow Karma!
  • Lordmang4
    2063 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    Sorry I missed this event. Hope everyone had fun!
    Looking forward to playing against the EA staff in the next event. I held my own against the "ForumField" regulars from the old Battlelog forums, so I think I'd do reasonably well in these matches.
  • Rizay498
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Is on Battlefield 4 or Hardline because i only have Hardline....
  • MorningTimeCloud
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Rizay498 wrote: »
    Is on Battlefield 4 or Hardline because i only have Hardline....

Only Battlefield 4 for now on Fridays, and sometimes BF3 on Saturdays. We did have a few Saturday Hardline events in the past. Make sure you still grab the free BF4 DLC's that come out, in case you pick it up.
  • kerplunk27
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Niceeeeeee! Thank you guys! This events are awesome!! :)
  • CFCshazam
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    How i join pls
  • MorningTimeCloud
    CFCshazam wrote: »
    How i join pls

Its all in the first post of the thread. Also watch https://twitter.com/Battlefield since updates go up there when the event starts.
  • blazzin50s
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I have PS3 and looking for Members to join my platoon please join EvilbrainAngelHeart ToDAy EBAH
  • kerplunk27
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Wuju ! :dizzy: See you tomorrow then :smiley:
  • Cryphisss
    See you all soon! B)