#FridayNightBattlefield - Weekly Community Event

Comments

• DrSquirrelBoy12
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited October 2016
    Nzwg wrote: »
    Mature rating is not an excuse to be offensive.

If you look on the box it also says Online Interactions are not rated by the ESRB.
    You play online at your own discretion.
    If you don't like the language then you can go to a different server.
    Almost nothing in the screenshot was directed at any individual or group.
    The only thing that was (the last post in the 1st screenshot), was a sarcastic joke.
    Do you really think Lanky hates Americans?
    Everything there was said as a joke.
    Look at MTCs comment about being offended, do you really think he cares?
    "Murica **** Yea" is taken from Team America World Police; a funny movie that i doubt you could bear to watch.
    I mean are you seriously offended by that?
    You don't have to be the Internet police going from server to server telling the admins what to do.
    If the admins have a problem with certain language then it goes on a blacklist.
    There is blacklist for FNB servers that is apparently too lax for you.
    Some servers don't have any blacklist for words in chat.
    Just pres [H] until it says "HIDDEN" if you dont want to see the chat.
    Post edited by Sawtooth75 on
  • MorningTimeCloud
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

@Nzwg, Last time i am replying about this topic. I really believe you're trolling at this point. Not wasting anymore of my time.

We have a filter that filters out offensive words. Not repeating them here since that is a TOS violation. Any racism, sexism, homophobia or inappropriate behavior is NOT tolerated at all and they will be removed from the server and Teamspeak promptly either by an admin or the automated filters. if someone says the F word in chat, big deal. If they say it every death where it gets annoying we may warn them for it. You posting those screenshots is way out of context. Everyone on the server at that time was all the regulars that were in Teamspeak besides you joining spectator just to find something negative, once again. We all saw you join as spectator as it says it in the chat.

We work hard to make a fun, clean event every Friday for the community. Hundreds love it across PC and console, you're the only one having an issue.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14290 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator

The game is rated M for Mature.. The GAME..

As in, The content that is available on the disk, The campaign primarily..

The campaign contains scenes of a graphic and violent nature ( such as the cutting of your CO's leg off ), Profanity and other such scenes.

If you read the ESRB rating.. It actually states that "online interactions are not rated".. This is because, when reviewers and the ESRB receive a game for rating, The multiplayer portion of the game is not live and thus the multiplayer is not rated for this very reason..

Plus the fact that Multiplayer gameplay can vary so much that it is difficult to rate a game based upon its multiplayer content alone, Because the chat could be filled with Profanity and such in one match, and be all clean banter in the next.

ESRB can only really rate the single player when that is the only part of the game that is available to them.. FYI.
  • MorningTimeCloud
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    On another note: Hope everyone has fun this week in what sounds to be like one of the last FNB events in BF4 as we move onto BF1 next week.

Should be fun in Battlefield 1. Personally have been playing almost non stop the last two days. Game is so much fun! Especially with a group playing all together.
  • 2fast4yooou96
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    On another note: Hope everyone has fun this week in what sounds to be like one of the last FNB events in BF4 as we move onto BF1 next week.

I will miss BF4. Was a lot of fun playing with you all. Hope we still can play BF4 together sometimes...
  • MorningTimeCloud

I will miss BF4. Was a lot of fun playing with you all. Hope we still can play BF4 together sometimes...

Remember we still do have BF4 servers ;) If lots of people want it i am sure we can alternate.
  • FF_smart27
    1984 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So, on ps4 did you guys trigger the easter egg? If you did, I didn't see no giant shark :(
  • remus1o1
    52 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hope to see you all on bf1!
  • FF_smart27
    1984 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Will FNB continue on bf4 or are you moving this to bf1?
  • Cryphisss
    3110 postsMember, Developer DICE, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V
    Will FNB continue on bf4 or are you moving this to bf1?

#FridayNightBattlefield is moving to Battlefield 1 now on Friday. Tagging @Red_Spider for more information regarding future Battlefield 4 events and other information that he may want to add.
  • FF_smart27
    All right, thanks for the quick answer.
    It was fun playing with you all on bf4.
  • TheR3aLN8
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Let's Go!
  • MattKaia1970
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Will there be a trench warfare map on bf1.Please dice.?
  • 1942_FOO_FIGHTER
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    How do I find it on PS4?
  • FF_smart27
    How do I find it on PS4?

Use your server browser. Uncheck everything except comquest and put FridayNightBattlrfield in the name search.
    See ya there.
  • 1942_FOO_FIGHTER
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    How do I find it on PS4?

Use your server browser. Uncheck everything except comquest and put FridayNightBattlrfield in the name search.
    See ya there.

Coo
  • FF_smart27
    Hope some devs play FridayNightSniperfield tonight to see what mess of a game they created :smirk:
  • Rydzu2015
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hey
    The battlefield 1 is dog tag #FridayNightBattlefield awarded for the game on the server.I played yesterday, a few hours in the battlefield 1 server DICE #FridayNightBattlefield and I do not see that I got the dog tag.You need something else to do to get it if something went wrong that it did not receive? I play the PS4
  • Cryphisss
    3110 postsMember, Developer DICE, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V
    Rydzu2015 wrote: »
    Hey
    The battlefield 1 is dog tag #FridayNightBattlefield awarded for the game on the server.I played yesterday, a few hours in the battlefield 1 server DICE #FridayNightBattlefield and I do not see that I got the dog tag.You need something else to do to get it if something went wrong that it did not receive? I play the PS4

No information has been released yet about how to get the dog tag.
  • Rydzu2015
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Cryphisss wrote: »
    No information has been released yet about how to get the dog tag.

I thought that you can get it as it is in the description
    93af4a616098ccb4med.jpg