#FridayNightBattlefield - Weekly Community Event

Comments

• FF_smart27
    1984 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2016
    You make a lottery out of that?
    Keep your tag or better yet give it to all the youtubers and streamers that you sponsor. I am sure they'll make nice promo videos out of that.

Nice way to troll us, in your words the "best community" , once again.
  • Chapaev-ru
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    The news was not additional conditions for obtaining this badge. Why are you doing this? In this case, you are wrong! In Russian community it is generally not reported. I'm disappointed in this case, but nothing is tracked. Give this badge to myself.
  • Rydzu2015
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They will send codes to the dog tag, or simply enter the same email on twitter?
  • SalemUK
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Little bit disappointed with this. Would rather dog tags were awarded for skill rather than lottery/first people able to log in. Not good to potentially annoy the rest of your fan base by only awarding 500 people. I play on European servers and haven't seen any euro time scales, only US? I'm also not on Twitter. So I'll just ignore this dog tag for now with disappointment.

Please take above as constructive criticism; I still really enjoy the game, I appreciate the latest patch, and I still enjoyed playing on the #FridayNightBattlefield server last night.
  • Cryphisss
    3110 postsMember, Developer DICE, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V
    @SalemUK More dog tags will be given out on the next #FridayNightBattlefield!
  • Cryphisss
    3110 postsMember, Developer DICE, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V
    Keep your tag or better yet give it to all the youtubers and streamers that you sponsor. I am sure they'll make nice promo videos out of that.

The best community dog tag is different. It's not lottery, there will be more chances to get it next Friday so stay tuned.
  • Chapaev-ru
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Cryphisss wrote: »

The best community dog tag is different. It's not lottery, there will be more chances to get it next Friday so stay tuned.

And again, to use Twitter? I don't use it, what does it do?. You do not equal condition, in Battlefest on Twitter use wrote. I played night and nothing dogtag. I also wrote: in the Russian community about this message. To fix this issue is necessary.
  • MissVioletShade
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Managed to grab the #FridayNightBattlefield tag last night by tweeting 2mins after the set time, seemed like a neat idea to invoke participation but majority of the planning surrounding this was messy, hopefully next week it is handed out differently.
  • Chapaev-ru
    Why the moderators close the theards where this is discused? You have not answered the community's questions. You're wrong with this badge and You have nothing to say.
    P.s. What social network to advertise next time and spend the draw, we were able to install 5-10 programs?
  • Olavking1
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So how do i get the dogtag ? Been a regular visitor on #fridaynightbattlefield servers, on fridays too, but no tag, so what do i need to do ?
    And yeah! Been enjoying alot, both, european and us servers...
  • ya1966yo
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    hope next friday tell the comunity how get the dog tag you warned us a fex days early pls warn from the main page it could be easier an more fair for us (thanks from spain)
  • Cryphisss
    Olavking1 wrote: »
    So how do i get the dogtag ? Been a regular visitor on #fridaynightbattlefield servers, on fridays too, but no tag, so what do i need to do ?
    And yeah! Been enjoying alot, both, european and us servers...

There were multiple ways to obtain the tag, not just the one posted on the forum.

• SnakeSwisss
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Will be aware, thanks !
  • KingsmanEggzy
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I love this franchise. This is an awesome event. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
  • KingsmanEggzy
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    lets go Friday night lets go clap clap clap
  • RaspiestShrimp
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I completed the twitter thing before 200 posters and still didn't get anything. I think the tag is really cool and would love it, though......keeping my fingers crossed.
  • LEGI0N451
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I played Friday night battlefield in hopes of obtaining the dog tag. I didnt know it was limited to the first 500 people to take a pic and tweet it. I don't even have twitter. The news feed said join, play and earn the dog tag. How about a bit more up front honest info? Also logged on everyday of battlefest, won several ops matches and didn't get the ptfo skin.
  • Jigovsky
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Last friday i got #FridayNightBattlefield dog tag (twitted @battlefield with screenshot). So its true, thats not only streamers/youtubers can get it, but regular players too. Also i got PTFO skin but no "Battlefest November 2016" dog tag.
  • xCRIMSONxGUARDx
    297 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i did not get any Friday night tag or battlefest one, i played and did all the requirements, and i think really stupid to have to get a tag from twitter even though your in game, pretty low just to get twitter interest on your feed. and none you so called developers are ever in the friday night rooms more then 10 mins if even that, on one server, so don't make servers if your not going to have at least one guy there, make the servers inactive if no dev is in there. but apparently you guys have started a trend of info only on twitter and not battlefield forums unless people beg for it. why should i have to use twitter any dam way to get things from the game. stupid p.r . trixx.
  • GrinddalDDG
    463 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hey yall, casual gamer, never been able to play with dice or ea friends, how does this work? guessing qeues for servers are mad long? would love to join!