#FridayNightBattlefield - Weekly Community Event

Comments

• HugoPlayNow
    251 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I visited the official EA server and there were 4 people playing Conquest.  Is this server you're talking about more active  Or is it only active on other modes like Deathmatch, etc.
  • Tronald0_78
    262 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I visited the official EA server and there were 4 people playing Conquest.  Is this server you're talking about more active  Or is it only active on other modes like Deathmatch, etc.

They pick up a populated server each week and post the server number on thier discord ( an app. with voice channel and chat for gamers). The FNB servers are not enough populated this is why they dont use them anymore and prefer to pick up an already populated server. Some weeks they switch to bf1 or bf4
  • HugoPlayNow
    251 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks for the explanation...I never heard of a discord.

IMO BF1 was the best shooter ever.  I never got tired of playing it.  I never got tired of any of the maps...it was all so perfect for me.  I'm bummed that it feels like it's winding down.
  • MorningTimeCloud
    320 postsMember, Moderator, Game Changer, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Thanks for the explanation...I never heard of a discord.

If you didn't sign up yet, this link will take you directly to the server after you sign up for a Discord account: https://discord.com/invite/eagaming
    These are the channels you will need to look out for updates in.

• Tronald0_78
    262 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2020
    Euro event is starting on PC

SERVER # 90104

good luck have fun to all !
  • Tronald0_78
    Euro event on pc is live !!

reset your filters and search the FNB server , type friday in the search box.

Good luck and have fun to y' all!!
  • sebytz
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    worst possible game i could've play, it is FULL of hackers in the match and i doubt they're gettin banned. I hope this message is seen by the game developers and they can do something regarding these trash human beings called "hackers"