#FridayNightBattlefield - Weekly Community Event

Comments

• s0uthsideslide
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    Good games! Had to switch back over to hardcore though....mini map is foreign to me
  • WotEvar
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What was with the Twitter image against this? WWII monoplanes, tanks?
  • ChinoA_NYC
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm a total BF noob, but how do I join this festivity??
  • Red_Spider
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Live QA, Battlefield V
    WotEvar wrote: »
    I'll pass along the feedback on that :)
    ChinoNYC wrote: »
    You can join on any of the server's listed in the first post and also on our TeamSpeak during the event times. There are no restrictions or requirements, the event is open to all! :D
  • ChinoA_NYC
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Okay, sounds like a plan to me, except for this Friday. There's this thing called a vacation and I'm going out of state with wife in tow. LOL.
  • WotEvar
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 2016
    Red_Spider wrote: »
    WotEvar wrote: »
    I'll pass along the feedback on that :)
    ChinoNYC wrote: »
    You can join on any of the server's listed in the first post and also on our TeamSpeak during the event times. There are no restrictions or requirements, the event is open to all! :D

I wondered if it was a teaser! As in Vietnam/BFBC2..

Possibly too early to get excited about that kind of thing!

• Atif-NL
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    who wants to get killed? ;)
  • Ragham87
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Does anyone know if there will be more 2x XP 4x XP events coming up? I want to hit 140 before BF1. Thanks! :smile:
  • AuldGadgie
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What are you on at the moment ?
  • adrianojaneiro
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited August 2016
    *off topic*
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • MorningTimeCloud
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ragham87 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there will be more 2x XP 4x XP events coming up? I want to hit 140 before BF1. Thanks! :smile:

@Ragham87 They have double XP quite often but they have it live at random times. So there are no public specific dates.
  • Atif-NL
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    alright, i'm a bit late for the party but its still full of players ;)
  • Ben8D8over
    940 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2016
    Still running strong, I just had a blast there in the tank B)
  • Whisper593
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    How do I contact an admin for this server? I got banned because of my ping and can't join anymore..
  • Red_Spider
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Live QA, Battlefield V
    Whisper593 wrote: »
    How do I contact an admin for this server? I got banned because of my ping and can't join anymore..
    Hi @Whisper593,

Sorry about that, can you let me know which server please and I'll look into it? We don't (usually) issue ban's for pings.

Thanks
  • NoSnipingCamper
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    The new update it gows rong when you want to,play on,the dlc ,, end if you want to play the dlc ,s you ned to look,for them in the servers ,
  • Cryphisss
    3110 postsMember, Developer DICE, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V
    @NoSnipingCamper please create a thread regarding your problem as this one is discussing something else.
  • FF_smart27
    1961 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone else having problems finding the FNB server with the new UI?
  • Ben8D8over
    940 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2016
    Anyone else having problems finding the FNB server with the new UI?

At the moment I´m looking for the "search" button to find servers by name, lol
    Am I blind ?
  • Atif-NL
    late to the party but lucky still a full server, let's play