Weekly BF

3rd Party Custom Server List - Now Live!

Comments

• EDDTHEDUCK_XI_
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wow.. all i can say is good luck . and hope you guys can make something of this . i personally have no idea about code but will pass this topic over to one of our admins who does. thanks.. xtremeidiots.com
  • NetRngr
    567 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I can assist with HTML/CSS if needed. Rev is a code Gorrilla! I'm a code Sugar Glider!
  • Rev0verDrive
    6760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Mainly I'm looking for graphic designers. Small item creation like logo, various icons etc. All the code(php-mysqli) and markup/scripting (html/css/js) is handled.
  • Rev0verDrive
    6760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Much Progress ... Decent Wow!
    At this rate I may have this ready in a week™.
  • Wrath39
    152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Let us know and thank you
  • NetRngr
    567 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Lemme know when you have a beta version online. I'd like to see it.
  • Pitbruiser
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    NetRngr wrote: »
    Lemme know when you have a beta version online. I'd like to see it.

Me too!
  • Rev0verDrive
    Will do fellas.
  • Madturnip
    415 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    We have decided on a name... Rev is pounding away with the code.... I am busy creating legalies and waiting to fill in content once the template is done. It's looking pretty good fellas and I hope it takes off.
  • Madturnip
    415 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Much Progress ... Decent Wow!
    At this rate I may have this ready in a week™.

Soon! lol
  • CedarOfLebanon
    604 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    200% Damage with fast spawn server ! Server name: [LEB] FAST XP/RESPAWN - 200% BULLET DAMAGE !! NOOBS WELCOME !!

To find it in the server browser set the filters as follow:
    Bullet Damage: 200%
    Ticket Count: 200%
    Respawn Time: 50%
    Vehicle Respawn Time: 50%
  • Wrath39
    152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    200% Damage with fast spawn server ! Server name: [LEB] FAST XP/RESPAWN - 200% BULLET DAMAGE !! NOOBS WELCOME !!

To find it in the server browser set the filters as follow:
    Bullet Damage: 200%
    Ticket Count: 200%
    Respawn Time: 50%
    Vehicle Respawn Time: 50%

Dude I hope you get suspended from the forum. QUIT SPAMMING THIS!!!!
  • MhSV_H3iMDAll87
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    AFIK Origin and BF1 UI is based on "QT Web-Engine" so it should work like a "normal" web-browser.
    Any Idea how to extract a "BF1-JOIN-GAME" link to share it on clan-website or send eachother without direct origin friendship ?
  • Rev0verDrive
    AFIK Origin and BF1 UI is based on "QT Web-Engine" so it should work like a "normal" web-browser.
    Any Idea how to extract a "BF1-JOIN-GAME" link to share it on clan-website or send eachother without direct origin friendship ?

The client itself (bf1.exe) would need to have a hook that allowed for direct load and join. That hook would need to accept url query strings. You need to know the server's ID or IP.

e.g. bf1.exe?join=111.22.3.44:12345, bf1.exe?join=12j410edh133h

I highly doubt that this is possible at the moment. Or if it ever will be.

Also, direct extraction from the client or origin is way outside the bounds of this topic. It's also one I would not continue to discuss on these boards.
  • Rev0verDrive
    So I'm working on the server listings (search), plotting the layout etc. Whatcha think ? This is just the server part nothing else.

O2QZnpz.jpg
  • Jabbajaws77
    179 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So I'm working on the server listings (search), plotting the layout etc. Whatcha think ? This is just the server part nothing else.

O2QZnpz.jpg

Very nice brother, and thanks for all the help the other day :)

Jabbajaws77
  • Rev0verDrive

O2QZnpz.jpg

Jabbajaws77

Thanks. No problem with the help.

Can you think of anything you'd like to see added, changed? I'm looking for feedback atm.
  • Wrath39
    Very nice man wish I could help but I'm not all that rehearsed in coding or design of there's something I can do let me know. We appreciate the work you're doing
  • Jabbajaws77
    179 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

O2QZnpz.jpg

Jabbajaws77

Can you think of anything you'd like to see added, changed? I'm looking for feedback atm.

I know for us it would be things like Region filter, asides from that it looks good, will favs also show on just a favs tab?

Jabbajaws77
  • Rev0verDrive

O2QZnpz.jpg

Jabbajaws77

I know for us it would be things like Region filter, asides from that it looks good, will favs also show on just a favs tab?

Jabbajaws77

At the moment I'm looking at the following search filters for launch.
    • Name
    • Region (NA, SA, EU, IE, AU etc.)
    • Game mode (Conquest, Team Deathmatch, Rush etc.)
    • Preset (hardcore, official, custom) .. custom algorithm to determine "preset" seeing as they aren't used.
    • Platform (pc, xbox, playstation)
    • Map [maybe] .. check current map or is in rotation.

Future settings (after initial launch): bullet damage, Friendly Fire etc.

As the rsp matures I will be adding filters. The same for when DLC's drop.