Weekly Debrief

3rd Party Custom Server List - Now Live!

Comments

• Rev0verDrive
    6756 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Just want to keep you all in the loop.

Work has been kicking me in the **** the last 5 days. This has severely limited my availability. I have made progress, but nowhere near what I wanted by today.

Soon™
  • 5unny6oy
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just want to keep you all in the loop.

deleted

Soon™

I believe your soon is sooner
  • Rev0verDrive
    6756 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Crushed a large chunk of the forms processing today. Ooh Rah McGillicutty!

Soon™ has become Sooner™
  • Rombibombii
    574 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @Rev0verDrive If you still are in the need for some 'starters' for clan and servers.

Team Semper Fi with 100+ members and 2 BF1 servers (we ditched 1). I'm one of the few admins so I can supply as much stuff as you need.

[SF] #1 Argonne/Amiens 24/7 \ Fast XP team-semperfi.com
    [SF] #2 Amiens 24/7 -Fast XP- team-semperfi.com

I'm reading the forums almost daily, if you need anything from our side to get examples or testing. Feel free to ask!

• Rev0verDrive
    edited January 2017
    @Rev0verDrive If you still are in the need for some 'starters' for clan and servers.

Team Semper Fi with 100+ members and 2 BF1 servers (we ditched 1). I'm one of the few admins so I can supply as much stuff as you need.

[SF] #1 Argonne/Amiens 24/7 \ Fast XP team-semperfi.com
    [SF] #2 Amiens 24/7 -Fast XP- team-semperfi.com

I'm reading the forums almost daily, if you need anything from our side to get examples or testing. Feel free to ask!

As soon as I get priority systems (user account management) finished we are going to let a few clan/community (owners/founders) come test it out. You're on the list.

I'm the only coder on this project and I can only work on it a few hours a day if that. Job takes priority. Account management is very close to being finished.

Loads of checks and balances have to be made throughout processing. For example if a visitor goes to X page I have to check if they are logged in (user). If they aren't logged in, do I boot them to another page or load html saying "login to access this content". If they are logged in, what features for the page are they allowed to see/access.... more checks. The Platoon system is ripe with these conditional checks, because there are 3 primary ranks. Owner, Founder and Member.

If you're a member, you cannot manage the platoon (profile, images, membership, servers etc.) Only Owners and Founders can do these things, but only the Owner can delete the platoon, drop founders etc.

All of these things have to be tested as I develop.

Post edited by Rev0verDrive on
  • Madturnip
    415 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Don't forget to mention you wanted to be the only coder on this project. :)
  • Rev0verDrive
    edited January 2017
    Madturnip wrote: »
    Don't forget to mention you wanted to be the only coder on this project. :)

Well yeah. There are standards to be kept. ;)

Actually working on it now. :p
  • Rombibombii
    574 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    snip

Snip

Well, it's amazing what you are doing. Without you there wouldn't be something decent at all. So as said, just hit me up when you need more info :)
  • Madturnip
    415 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    LOL.. I figured I'd give him some _ _ _ _. <- four letter word.

He has done amazing work and will continue to improve it even after we launch. It is a shame it had to be created 3rd Party, but it's all good.
  • Rev0verDrive
    Shoring up the last of the Priority account management functionality. Should be Beta time either tomorrow or Tuesday .... Wednesday latest.

Pucker up People. Very Close™
  • NetRngr
    567 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    and done BEFORE admin controls released for rented servers to boot! hahaha.
  • Rev0verDrive
    edited January 2017
    NetRngr wrote: »
    and done BEFORE admin controls released for rented servers to boot! hahaha.

I won't say "Done", but enough to Beta either today/tomorrow...released to pub hopefully by Sunday.

Massive amounts of Phase 2 development to be handled before "I" say done. B)
  • CrashCA
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You rock, thank you for all of the effort
  • Slashette
    290 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    OMG our server is finally FIXED...strictly sinister is what you type in to find it... im so happy today :D
  • Madturnip
    Alrighty folks! Those of you who have a community, have at least one server, and want to help BETA test need to send me a PM. I will start sending out packets of information 1/25/2017 sometime before noon Central Standard Time (USA.)

I need an email address when you respond. You will be sent a PDF file with instructions in the email.
  • Jabbajaws77
    179 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Alrighty folks! Those of you who have a community, have at least one server, and want to help BETA test need to send me a PM. I will start sending out packets of information 1/25/2017 sometime before noon Central Standard Time (USA.)

I need an email address when you respond. You will be sent a PDF file with instructions in the email.

Done and Done :)

Thanks Mate

Jabbajaws77
  • NetRngr
    567 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Ill let you know in March if we will be having a BF1 server .
  • Rev0verDrive
    NetRngr wrote: »

Ill let you know in March if we will be having a BF1 server .

Won't need to in march. Just register and add. This is going live in some capacity by Sunday.
  • Madturnip
    Still need communities with at least one server to help BETA test... PM me if interested.
  • Anton-SpetzNaz
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    WE ARE TOTALLY DOWN TO HAVE THAT
    http://www.dirtyguns.us/