Weekly Debrief

3rd Party Custom Server List - Now Live!

Comments

• Braddock512
    1286 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    Don't want to be a wet blanket, but it needs to be said:

This is not, in any way, endorsed by EA/DICE.
    Any information you share with 3rd parties is at your own risk.

-Braddock512-
  • CrashCA
    1027 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    As with The-Armory, we are waiting for March to decide on server. Have posted link to our community and will add our platoon once I am out of work and it's restricted access internet.
  • Rev0verDrive
    6725 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @NetRngr @CrashCA You don't have to have servers to list your Platoon.
  • Axlerod1
    1378 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited January 2017
    looks good REV. I wish we had servers that were worth posting. LOL
    March coming in March.

I registered

I really wish DICE had thought of this. It was a nice feature in BF4.
  • P1asma
    348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    WE ARE TOTALLY DOWN TO HAVE THAT
    http://www.dirtyguns.us/

Thats cool and all that, but you could at least follow the forum rules dude.

dude, you're a stickler for the no cap rule.
  • CrashCA
    1027 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Links do not work in Chrome on a tablet. Have setup our Platoon, will add more as time allows
  • Rev0verDrive
    6725 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    CrashCA wrote: »
    Links do not work in Chrome on a tablet. Have setup our Platoon, will add more as time allows

post in feedback .... include chrome version
  • Rombibombii
    574 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    My apologies for my delay, law school was taking too much time for me the last few days.
  • Remiflop
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Created a platoon (Monkey-Gamers). No server yet, but very nice work none the less.
  • Rev0verDrive
    My apologies for my delay, law school was taking too much time for me the last few days.

No worries. We're Live now so lite it up.
    Remiflop wrote: »
    Created a platoon (Monkey-Gamers). No server yet, but very nice work none the less.

I saw. Post feedback on the forums. :)
  • Madturnip
    415 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Lets get those servers registered.... The more the merrier!
  • Madturnip
    415 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
  • Jaskaman
    653 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    Added :) We do not have BF1 yet, but BF1 server is coming soon (depending of few changes in RSP/server starting). Good work.
    Post edited by Jaskaman on
  • StarscreamUK
    7276 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    P1asma wrote: »
    WE ARE TOTALLY DOWN TO HAVE THAT
    http://www.dirtyguns.us/

Thats cool and all that, but you could at least follow the forum rules dude.

dude, you're a stickler for the no cap rule.

I cant pick and choose the rules.
  • NetRngr
    567 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Don't want to be a wet blanket, but it needs to be said:

This is not, in any way, endorsed by EA/DICE.
    Any information you share with 3rd parties is at your own risk.

-Braddock512-

You excel at being a wet blanket. It's what you do man ;) Own it!
  • Madturnip
    @Braddock512 - Thanks for doing what you do... :p
    -
    I thought I smelled something mildewed and musty in here.
  • Madturnip
    edited February 2017
    REV escaped the concrete prison I had him locked up in. As soon as I hunt him down again, throw him back down in the dungeon, we will start adding more stuff to the initial release. The skies are the limit here and as long as I don't run out of redbull, beer, and the occasional conjugal visit I think REV may deliver.
    -
    No @NetRngr - you can't have a conjugal visit with REV. :)
  • NetRngr
    567 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Damnit so much!
  • Rev0verDrive
    edited February 2017
    I'm extremely disturbed at the moment. :#
  • Madturnip
    I'm extremely disturbed at the moment. :#

Actually he's blushing.... B)