Weekly Debrief

3rd Party Custom Server List - Now Live!

1234568»

Comments

• Antivanity
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How do you guys plan on getting this out to the public so that its not just server owners that are aware of it ?
  • Madturnip
    415 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    We are working on that. Obviously SEO is being utilized, but since we are a non-paid entity anything other than word of mouth referral at this point is a little out of reach. I would love to do some ad campaigns with google, facebook, and a few other places. However, that would cost significant amounts of money that doesn't grow on trees. I have tried utilizing Reddit, this forum, and other places. Short of EA making this post a sticky I don't see any other options at this point. I am open for ideas though...
  • Madturnip
    415 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @-rTr-Antivanity - I am trying to convince REV to allow moderators, staff, and me to add servers to the list. Then if that group or clan actually comes to the site to register a platoon they can claim the server as theirs. That way the list of servers will grow as good custom community servers are found.
  • Rev0verDrive
    6727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Obviously the startup requires the support of the community. Beyond that social media is being approached.

I'm pushing for a lot more platoon based functionality and features and expanding the server section to support BF3 and BF4 servers as well. There's a shortlist posted in the Phase 2 development forum.

To me BF Republic is more about the community as whole and not specific to servers.
  • CrashCA
    1036 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well put, REV
  • Madturnip
    Phase 2 underway!
  • lolgoturtags
    119 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    looks great good work lads
  • Rev0verDrive
    6727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    looks great good work lads

Thanks

Just pop 100 registered. Not bad for a little over a week on a soft launch.