200% Damage Server for You ! Fast Respawn !!

CedarOfLebanon
604 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2017
Hello everybody feel free to join my 200% Damage with fast spawn server !
Server name: [LEB] FAST XP/RESPAWN - 200% BULLET DAMAGE !! REAL HARDCORE !!

To find it in the server browser, all you have to do is look up the server by name, type in LEB.

CHECK THIS OUT, We also have a EU server:

[LEB-EU] FAST XP/RESPAWN - 200% BULLET DAMAGE !! REAL HARDCORE !!

Track all of our LEB servers here:
https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/servers?platform=pc&name=LEB

Please add our servers to your favorites !!!
Have fun and enjoy !!
Post edited by CedarOfLebanon on

Comments

• Ovrclck
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'll be on tonight for sure!
  • CedarOfLebanon
    604 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Enjoy :smile:
  • Remiflop
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Enjoy :smile:

Your server is empty. We cannot enjoy it.
  • CedarOfLebanon
    its been full for four days straight, empty probably because its 4 am in the morning US time
  • pikis711
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Why kick me from the server
  • Epicly-Nath
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    lol want to explain how i was kicked for offensive behavior when i didn't type or talk on mic?
  • CedarOfLebanon
    @Epicly-Nath and @pikis711 I did not kick you nor banned you, I just checked the ban list too I did not see you on the ban list... if it gives you could not join server when trying to join then close the game and relaunch the game then try to join again
  • PremiumBundle
    483 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @Epicly-Nath and @pikis711 I did not kick you nor banned you, I just checked the ban list too I did not see you on the ban list... if it gives you could not join server when trying to join then close the game and relaunch the game then try to join again

There is your answer, kicking players.
    no one will come back.
    So you just lose your money and origin
    gets more.

• PEROBURGIJA24
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    When i want to join the game it says Eror occured ??
  • CedarOfLebanon
    When i want to join the game it says Eror occured ??

ill check the ban list
  • Per_Hashisblad
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    3D spot on, FF off, real hardcore? Hahahaaaa
  • CedarOfLebanon

Play there and i promise you it will be so hard going back to 100% damage.
  • Per_Hashisblad
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Play there and i promise you it will be so hard going back to 100% damage.

I play hardcore only. What I mean is that having FF off, 3D spotting on, 3rd person vehicle on etc is not "real hardcore" as your server name states.
  • CedarOfLebanon
    I did test the server with the he settings you stated and the majority hated it, people love it the way it is now. Thats why its like that. Play a round there and you would know what i mean. I made the server how bf1 is really meant to be played.
  • CookieIII
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Just wanted to give you guys a big thumbs up for a great server. I love playing there.
  • CedarOfLebanon
    Thank you
  • -Antares65z
    1636 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I notice that you have Standard Issue Rifles set to On, but also all the rest of the weapons are turned on. What does turning Standard Issue Rifles on do? I thought that setting was for Back to Basics?
  • CedarOfLebanon
    In addition to all main weapons. It adds the standard issue rifle depending on each faction it will be different.
  • -Antares65z
    1636 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    In addition to all main weapons. It adds the standard issue rifle depending on each faction it will be different.

I should probably know this but what are the standard issue rifles aside from what you normally find in the Scout class?
  • el_Matadore113
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Why i get banned on 2 server?? cant understand this