200% Damage Server for You ! Fast Respawn !!

2»

Comments

• CedarOfLebanon
    604 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If you are appealing, then appeal denied.
    https://ibb.co/fMgpnG
  • kptRozwalka
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Admins on this server are childs I think - at first I was kicked for nothing - maybe played to good ))) - after that I came back to ask why I was kicked and your "great" admin baned me for asking this question hehehe - sorry but this is childishness for me - you asking people to join, to add your server to favourite list and than doing that kind of things? You giving admin rights for this server to frustrated child's? Wish you luck with that kind of "server policy", cheers and good hunts for all normal bf players
  • CedarOfLebanon
    604 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You do need to remember that you are talking about a server with 20,200+ favorites here. Youve been banned for violating the server rules.
  • kptRozwalka
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited April 2018
    You do need to remember that you are talking about a server with 20,200+ favorites here. Youve been banned for violating the server rules.

And can you explain me how I violated the server rules because I really don't know - all I did was asking a question why admin kicked me from server - instead of normal answer I received threats from admin that I will be baned - and after next questions "why" - he baned me - like I understand it's forbiden to ask normal questions on your server - can you confirm?
  • PrototypeO13
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Hi , I'm banned of your serveur and i dont say for why ? It's possible for you to unbaned me ?
  • -Antares65z
    1584 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2018
    Hi , I'm banned of your serveur and i dont say for why ? It's possible for you to unbaned me ?

He's going to ask you what server because they have a couple. Why do you think you were banned? Doubtful it was for no reason.
  • PrototypeO13
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    It's the serveur LEB EU 200% respawn ect "Via Borjovsky" And i think it's for language because i speak with my friend and i miss chan . And on the text we have insult and i'm ban just after that. It's not intentional :/
  • CedarOfLebanon
    please message borjovsky
  • Soulbreeze
    345 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've had fun on LEB, but be warned: they have no ping rules. 200ms+ players stay on there all the time and you'll be killed around and through walls. I was playing there a lot this morning and it was horrible. There's no balance and that's DICE's fault, not LEB's. I got stomped through 3 games and left. Came back a hour later and same thing. We just got wasted through another 2 maps. They don't seem to mind if a player goes 100-10 on their server.

I'm sorry Cedar, but you guys have a lot of guys that come on there that make the game not fun for a lot of players.
  • CedarOfLebanon
    edited April 2018
    When you join in the server that early in the morning do not expect to see people with good pings in there. We do not ban/kick people because of their ping. Everybody from all over the world is welcome to play on our servers, thats what online gaming is all about. We certainly do not ban people for having such high scores if they are not cheating, they could have 300-0 and if theyre not cheating then they are welcome to play there. There are active admins all the time. If for some reason an admin wasnt in game you can call one on the discord channel.
  • rammertje10
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    well the funny thing on this server is indeed the ping. I had like 9 ping and the rest above 30. So i made a joke and said everybody lags except me and right after that i get a ban for behaviour? Play here everyday and think its childish indeed to kick a player for making a joke!!
  • SR_Morti212
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    was enjoying a peaceful killing time in this server was doing well for once until I got kicked for NO REASON I mean wtf? is this how you treat fellow players? its SAD if you ask me horrible thing to do.... Thanks
  • Bearded_MAN111
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Immediately I warn you that I speak English poorly and use a translator, for this reason I may not be fully understood.
    2 days ago I already played 4-5 days on your server, there was a top 2 in my team. The score was approximately 1400+: we won 700+.
    Admin threw it for me for another team, I asked what the reason was.
    I heard (for balance) he himself took my place (went for the winning team) apparently for balance.
    After that, I said that playing what day on this server is the 1st time I see the admin, despite the fact that you write everywhere that they are very active.
    But cheaters in every 5th game.
    There were invisible aimbot and the like.
    After that, I wrote to the admin that it would be better for him to do business and not toss players because he wants better statistics.
    After I heard in my address, I quote (I **** your mother) and they kicked me from the server.
    I went back, and I was immediately banned after this admin.
    The screen did not. just did not have time. I do not remember his name either.
    Played 4-5 days 0 server conflicts suits everyone except readers (but there are many of them everywhere, the problem of the game developers, and not the owners of the servers)
    LEB fast xp / respawn server 200% bullet Damage BF 1
  • Bearded_MAN111
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2018
    soory 2 post i don't know how it's work
    Post edited by Bearded_MAN111 on