This Week in Battlefield V

BF4 PC U.S. & Canadian Players ONLY - No Pro Players

GUNNY1966
686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited October 2017
U.S. & CANADIAN PLAYERS ONLY

PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE YOU ATTEMPT TO JOIN:

We Do EVERYTHING by request in our servers & have over 560+ players whom join at any given time.

[ RULES: ]
* * * * * U.S. & CANADIAN PLAYERS ONLY * * * * *
NO PRO PLAYERS PLEASE
NO RACISM ALLOWED - Any offense will constitute a ban that WILL NOT BE LIFTED
TeamSpeak3 is MANDATORY- Below is a [GUIDE] to get you connected
If your being disruptive or rude you will be asked to leave or simply kicked/banned

To download & insall TeamSpeak3 go to the following link:
https://www.teamspeak.com/downloads
If you don't have a mic that's fine however PLEASE join the TeamSpeak3 server so you can still hear us & join in on the fun!

For those whom already have TeamSpeak3 -
LABEL: KILLEM & CHILLEM - TNP
ADDRESS: 104.156.254.207:9144

NOTE:
BE PATIENT the TeamSpeak3 is PROTECTED therefore you will NOT be able to view others in the other channels until permissions have been given by a admin!

For those whom don't - SEE BELOW

TEAMSPEAK3 INSTALLATION GUIDE

To download & install TeamSpeak3 go to the following link, download the version that matches your Operating System:
https://www.teamspeak.com/downloads

oyfopIM.jpg

kjRlCye.jpg

PrVwA6R.jpg

Ow6Y72Z.jpg

XtQnObf.jpg

mUALCOO.jpg

0P9Catt.jpg

DBqaSSe.jpg

rN6ndRl.jpg

teqHeOS.jpg

lE1N2NA.jpg

eBGrNVq.jpg

LWZdbr7.jpg
Post edited by GUNNY1966 on

Comments

• Xestacy
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Awesome job... Gunny. Another fun filled weekend on the battle field.
  • tstetson1
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Welcome and come on in. my knife is waiting.............
  • HoehnFLA
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Let's go!!!
  • fishman_41754
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Come out and join the fun.
  • pinchylillobster
    972 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What's your cutoff for "pro players"?
  • FallDownGuy12
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I would like to talk to an admin in regards to me getting banned for being a pro... Ive been playing off and on for a few months and I can tell you right now that im no pro, so Id like to talk with someone and id like them to tell me voice to voice why I was banned.
  • SPARTACUSS61
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Don't waste your time with this server, if your slightly better than admins than your classed as a pro and will be banned.
  • RustedRoot
    2709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I'm probably already banned and never played there. lol
  • cH3MiKiLL
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    They take there "PRO" player thing seriously. Banned without a word and I am certainly no pro. All the Best Gunny.
  • GUNNY1966
    686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's no fun to play in a server that above average players are wrecking all the lower rank new players. If you wish to come back into TeamSpeak3 & speak with me about your ban I would entertain a conversation. I will remove your TeamSpeak3 ban right now so we can discuss the ban, it's your choice!;/color]
  • SPARTACUSS61
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So, all the lower rank players get good/better than admins, then they will be banned because newer players will join that arn't as good, haha, ban cycle continues.... not worth playing on this server
  • cH3MiKiLL
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    GUNNY1966 wrote: »
    It's no fun to play in a server that above average players are wrecking all the lower rank new players. If you wish to come back into TeamSpeak3 & speak with me about your ban I would entertain a conversation. I will remove your TeamSpeak3 ban right now so we can discuss the ban, it's your choice!;/color]

Still banned on Teamspeak
  • GUNNY1966
    Your TeamSpeak3 ban was lifted then a vote of 24 players was made via the TeamSpeak3 after showing all your current stats & PBScreens & the vote was 12 no / 8 neutral / 4 yes! With that being said your ban will not be removed due to the process agreed upon by the server members! Sorry it took me so long to get back with you but this is the process used & neutral votes are not included in the yes or no votes! Sorry!
  • GUNNY1966
    Don't waste your time with this server, if your slightly better than admins than your classed as a pro and will be banned.

We won't waste our time with stats that clearly show the following!
    https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/SPARTACUS61
  • RustedRoot
    2709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited October 2017
    So basically what I have deduced based on the experiences I am seeing from others is that if you are better than the admins, they ban you. Seems pretty clear cut and dry.

Also, NECRO!
  • GUNNY1966
    edited October 2017
    RustedRoot wrote: »
    So basically what I have deduced based on the experiences I am seeing from others is that if you are better than the admins, they ban you. Seems pretty clear cut and dry.

Also, NECRO!

There's always that one person who makes that kinda statement based off of their narssistic opinion but ya know what 694+ players think likewise so with that being said your opinion is like a **** in the toilet! "FLUSH"
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3866 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited October 2017
    Thread closed due to necro.

-CB

This discussion has been closed.