i cant join multiplayer games! (and my rank earesed from rank 41 to 0)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saarb737
19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
i still have the weopons, but today i got 41th rank before few hours.
now when im trying to play the game, i cannot join any games cuz off "unknows server error"
and it tells me my rank is now 0! 0!!!!(!)
what the helll is that?! ive spent hours on that game! i want my multiplayer back! and my rank! and if it wont work, my money!!!!!!

Comments

• R3kan
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Calm down. You will have all back when the what i think is a dos attack ends.
  • r1ch4rdNZ
    195 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Same, probably ddos attack or server maintenance.
  • UFFE_BSS
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have lost my rank too
  • Master_Gelas
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    the same problem here, the problem is i have only 3 days to play this game, after of that work.
  • Cpt_Zer0
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2016
    Don't they have better targets than the gaming community? They are shooting them self in the foot and loosing any sympathy support they had.
    Grow balls and go for something that matters in the world.
    And ddos attacks are just lame, get some real hacker skills.
  • R3kan
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Its not lost. When the ddos attack stops you will have all back.
  • r1ch4rdNZ
    195 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yeah the holiday timing could mean some **** ddosing
  • saarb737
    why are you so sure its ddos attack?
  • I-Pekumu-I
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I lost all my progression as well (Level 94).

I remember the same thing happened to some of the players a while back, and they have managed to fix it.
  • saarb737
    I-Pekumu-I wrote: »
    I lost all my progression as well (Level 94).

I remember the same thing happened to some of the players a while back, and they have managed to fix it.

how they fixed it?
  • Zte7e
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same issue - no rank - Why can't they just post a **** update to let us know? ****!
  • DarthSagittarius
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    same here. They probably will fix it by using a backup server.
  • Zte7e
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    R3kan wrote: »
    Calm down. You will have all back when the what i think is a dos attack ends.

Well smart guy - how do you know it's a DDOS attack - EA hasn't said anything about the issue cause they suck...
  • Wietrzyc
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    DEUS VULT
  • ishyfishyy
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You should be thankful lmao. You can aim to unlock the weapons all over again and have something to aim for.
  • I-Pekumu-I
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Cryphisss wrote: »
    It appears to be some sort of a server issue currently. Your ranks are in-tact. They should re-appear once the stats-engine and the servers are back to their normal state. (No official word - just my speculation).

I am sure that the teams at EA/DICE are working to resolve this issue as fast as possible. A bit of patience. :)

from the other thread
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/76381/level-reset-temporary-issue/p3
  • IIIKrustY
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    same here... From Level 69 to 0...
  • Cap-J-H-Miller
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Come on EA and DICE, it's the second time. ¬¬
  • LeDyingScotsman
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2016
    Nope. Nothing has been erased. Servers down=no stats

You have not been deranked, any of you.

Are you all new to PC and the internet or something? I really don't mean to be rude but it's so straightforward and I'm a new player to BF1 but I understand how these things work. Everything except the campaign requires online connectivity, so that means if servers are down=no stats, no soldier customisation, nothing.

Stop panicking it will be fine, no one has been deranked lol

Have a coffee or a bong or whatever chills you out and wait for servers to come back up
  • Str1xt
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Nope. Nothing has been erased. Servers down=no stats

You have not been deranked, any of you.

Are you all new to PC and the internet or something?

What you talkin bout willis!