Why people are quitting bf1 pc already..

Comments

• OP_Glitchmobile
    978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The UI sucks bigtime.
    I don't even understand how they could release such a mess.
    It allmost seems like they just threw darts at their keyboards, when coding it.
  • Iamaforkead
    483 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    NetRngr wrote: »
    Foodie88 wrote: »
    i have good fps and i am ok with game optimisation
    BUT THIS GAME IS UNBALANCED
    OP TANKS AND AEROPLANES
    OP LEVEL 10 WEAPONS
    WTF IS THIS ****?

OP level 10 weapons? Christ.

Oh.. I see it already, you're level 11 and haven't unlocked a single one of them yet.
    The only one slightly worth using is the Hellriegel and even then, that one is outclassed by the Automatico in most situations. The other three are total crap.

Ok, then help me chose a weapion f f s
    I am getting destroy? Every game i am 100 spm and a k/d of 0,7
    I even went 2 kills ( by mistake , with a nade) and 19 deaths....
    I lsoe every GUN ON GUN, and i use cei rigotti but i lose?
    So what am i suposed to say? I dont brag i am good , i know im not good....but THE STARTER WEAPONS DONT HELP ME EITHER
    This is why i say maybe i quit ( because of frustration)
    I play to have fun not to spaawn - get killd in seconds, rinse and repeat
    AND MY GAME RUNS FINE BTW, problem is WEAPONRY

I AM NOW MEDIC LEVLE 3

SHUD I GO ASAULT MAYBE ?

IMHO Mondragon sniper will help you enjoy the Medic class a bit more. You can't complain about your starter rifle being crap if you haven't unlocked any others and tried them. That's on you not DICE/EA.

There you go DICE, make it too hard for pc gamers and they will leave.
    i PLAY for six seconds and then get sniped with a headshot from god knows where.
    NO COVER, DICE.
    no cover,
    regards tod
  • emerson1975
    613 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    NetRngr wrote: »
    Foodie88 wrote: »
    i have good fps and i am ok with game optimisation
    BUT THIS GAME IS UNBALANCED
    OP TANKS AND AEROPLANES
    OP LEVEL 10 WEAPONS
    WTF IS THIS ****?

OP level 10 weapons? Christ.

Oh.. I see it already, you're level 11 and haven't unlocked a single one of them yet.
    The only one slightly worth using is the Hellriegel and even then, that one is outclassed by the Automatico in most situations. The other three are total crap.

Ok, then help me chose a weapion f f s
    I am getting destroy? Every game i am 100 spm and a k/d of 0,7
    I even went 2 kills ( by mistake , with a nade) and 19 deaths....
    I lsoe every GUN ON GUN, and i use cei rigotti but i lose?
    So what am i suposed to say? I dont brag i am good , i know im not good....but THE STARTER WEAPONS DONT HELP ME EITHER
    This is why i say maybe i quit ( because of frustration)
    I play to have fun not to spaawn - get killd in seconds, rinse and repeat
    AND MY GAME RUNS FINE BTW, problem is WEAPONRY

I AM NOW MEDIC LEVLE 3

SHUD I GO ASAULT MAYBE ?

IMHO Mondragon sniper will help you enjoy the Medic class a bit more. You can't complain about your starter rifle being crap if you haven't unlocked any others and tried them. That's on you not DICE/EA.

There you go DICE, make it too hard for pc gamers and they will leave.
    i PLAY for six seconds and then get sniped with a headshot from god knows where.
    NO COVER, DICE.
    no cover,
    regards tod

You got lucky I get sniped by pistols through multiple layers of concrete.
  • Bazil281
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It's going to be the snipping for me. The last two days it's been sniperfield ever server i go in.
  • MoonUtonight
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There are some glaring issues which are causing BF1 to become less and less relevant. The major one: unbalanced game play in conquest maps. A game will start and you will find that the other team has, possibly a whole squad more than your team: also known as the "designated losing team". EA/Dice have, so far refused to add autobalance to this game. Preferring to allow these blatantly unfair matchups to continue. I for one, quit a game immediately when I see that the other team has been handed the clear advantage. Also, the glitches with players being able to stab, shoot and throw through obstacles such as walls, rocks and even mountains continues unabated. The game is generally very well done with regards to graphics and gameplay. But, these unresolved, continuing issues are driving players away. It used to be that I could find servers easily with 30-60 players. Now, most seem to have 1 or 2 and servers that are nearly fully populated are hard to come by. At this point I would not recommend this game and certainly not the Premium Pass. Until EA/Dice decides to make the game a fair match, it is a big disappointment.
  • Ram1c
    4167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=GGJahZjwzWU3cbJXcQblAvgYyntNcnc4HRWvC96b76Y%3D

This bout sums it up end result we still lose boo

Woah I'm post number 666 the mark of the beast
  • MrCrunch08
    262 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Bazil281 wrote: »
    It's going to be the snipping for me. The last two days it's been sniperfield ever server i go in.

That's not the greatest but I will take that over what I have experienced today. Thought free weekend was over but still 4 or 5 rank 6 scouts in every game I played with 70+ kills and 6 or less deaths picking off anyone who came out of cover. It was almost as if their bullets flew straight regardless the absurd distance and they knew exactly where everyone was ;)
  • Iamaforkead
    483 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ram1c wrote: »
    Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=GGJahZjwzWU3cbJXcQblAvgYyntNcnc4HRWvC96b76Y%3D

amazing level 90 and still hacking, he is probably a
    admin renting a server with admin rights,
    what is the big deal.

been going on in COD for years.

I bet all the requests for this hacker and still coming in
    how do you guys go through all this bs, to see who is glitching
    because I will say this again.

FAIRFIGHT
    bans globally, now if this guy or girl is cheating how is anyone going to
    know, they may have just camped with an XBOX AA on.

To me I would never **** in a cheater, because it is a waste of time
    you do not get notified of the result.

I am trying to enjoy the game and ever since it came out
    FF bans coming up on chat, like lollies getting handed out at xmas.

this is the problem, I have played the game, seen the cheaters,
    see them win, and then leave, come back still playing.

so if they do not get banned b y FF, what is the problem?

do not expect players to be dobbing in others, without any
    PROOF.
    NO REPLAYS, NO PROOF,
    yes i am yelling.

because no one listens.

NO REPLAYS, NO PROOF.

I dont play anymore I just complain
    to deaf ears.'
    LOCK POST.

• Ram1c
    4167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

amazing level 90 and still hacking, he is probably a
    admin renting a server with admin rights,
    what is the big deal.

been going on in COD for years.

I bet all the requests for this hacker and still coming in
    how do you guys go through all this bs, to see who is glitching
    because I will say this again.

FAIRFIGHT
    bans globally, now if this guy or girl is cheating how is anyone going to
    know, they may have just camped with an XBOX AA on.

To me I would never **** in a cheater, because it is a waste of time
    you do not get notified of the result.

I am trying to enjoy the game and ever since it came out
    FF bans coming up on chat, like lollies getting handed out at xmas.

this is the problem, I have played the game, seen the cheaters,
    see them win, and then leave, come back still playing.

so if they do not get banned b y FF, what is the problem?

do not expect players to be dobbing in others, without any
    PROOF.
    NO REPLAYS, NO PROOF,
    yes i am yelling.

because no one listens.

NO REPLAYS, NO PROOF.

I dont play anymore I just complain
    to deaf ears.'
    LOCK POST.

Are you drunk how am I hacking or glitching I literally just posted to show how no matter how hard I push capping points and getting kills don't mean anything when your team choose to play the role of a bunch of sitting ducks.
  • Out2SmokeU
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's because of cheaters, and also people get bored playing the same ol thing constantly. We need more content. I got bored like the first week of playing because of the same maps/weapons constantly. I'm waiting for the new maps/weapons/modes to come back and play some more, just wish they would bann the cheaters. I see fairfight banning people, but the need to investigate people more and get down to business, and if someones is a legit cheater they need permanent ban.
  • TastyBlack
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Players leaving a BF game after a few months is nothing new. It gets old. Same old maps, same old stuff. It's not any different than most every other game out there, they all lose players numbers after a couple months. Once the DLC hits you will see player count increase again same as always with BF titles.
  • Solid_SkG
    1134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    Players leaving a BF game after a few months is nothing new. It gets old. Same old maps, same old stuff. It's not any different than most every other game out there, they all lose players numbers after a couple months. Once the DLC hits you will see player count increase again same as always with BF titles.

I agree.But the fact is that yesterday was not even a weekend and the playerbase in all consoles was 350k players on 24hour peak.The game has much to offer before it dies.
  • Ram1c
    Solid_9493 wrote: »

I agree.But the fact is that yesterday was not even a weekend and the playerbase in all consoles was 350k players on 24hour peak.The game has much to offer before it dies.

It's usual to see a lot of player logging back on now since the new dlc is around the corner. I'm just worried that the split of the community is going to have a huge negative impact.
  • UnderseaAcademic
    272 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

You do realise this is the PC section of the forums yea ? posting screenshots of a console has nothing to do with the PC version
  • Solid_SkG
    1134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

It's usual to see a lot of player logging back on now since the new dlc is around the corner. I'm just worried that the split of the community is going to have a huge negative impact.

I believe that the majority of the community has already purchased the premium pass,the rest of them find it expensive and they are waiting for a better offer to come by.
  • Stunl3y
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Difference is we already had 3 DLC's in the time BF1 has released this one

Lack of content = Lack of Interest = Lack of players
  • StingX71
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I was hoping for some fun trench type warfare on clan sponsored servers. Instead, we got sniperfield with a fubar'd server rental program. Returning to the old server program with limited sniper class would fix 85% of the issues I have with the game. I don't even have a problem with hackers, really not seeing many. Almost 350hrs, I've only ran across 3-4 players that were suspect.

Clanmates and I have been playing BF4 quite a bit more. My gut tells me we could be seeing the end of BF on PC as we've known it (played since 42).
  • RockahoIic
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The main reason why people are quitting BF1 is mainly cheaters, and people are getting sick of it.
    Currently, I find myself playing Titanfall 2 more often now.
    I hate saying this but Cod: Infinite Warfare is far superior game right now due to the much lower number of cheaters.
  • Solid_SkG
    The main reason why people are quitting BF1 is mainly cheaters, and people are getting sick of it.
    Currently, I find myself playing Titanfall 2 more often now.
    I hate saying this but Cod: Infinite Warfare is far superior game right now due to the much lower number of cheaters.

Dude,im so high right now and your comment made laugh so hard that i am feeling tears on my eyes.
  • RealAshWilliams
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    The big problem is not private server of the community : on bf4 the admins fight the cheaters, the servers many settings : exemple weapons limite. But now in bf1, often rotten of snipers and if you play not scout, unplayable, very nice for a battlefield, bf1 become sniper game.
    But don't bother, DICE does not listen to the community.
    Post edited by RealAshWilliams on