Why people are quitting bf1 pc already..

Comments

• Ram1c
    4167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ram1c wrote: »
    Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=GGJahZjwzWU3cbJXcQblAvgYyntNcnc4HRWvC96b76Y%3D

This bout sums it up end result we still lose boo

Woah I'm post number 666 the mark of the beast

You do realise this is the PC section of the forums yea ? posting screenshots of a console has nothing to do with the PC version

Yes I do realize that but pc isn't the only platform that Is losing players. I just posted the pic to show the amount of noobs that play this game on console. I guess I should have bought it for my pc but then I would have to deal with cheaters.
  • emerson1975
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Come on we all know why players are leaving loool.
    Is this the denialism thread!
  • xenome111
    3064 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Everyone knows why because while playing it u get more annoyed than having fun and satisfaction for the most part.
  • Solid_SkG
    1134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    xenome111 wrote: »
    Everyone knows why because while playing it u get more annoyed than having fun and satisfaction for the most part.

Really?Have you played CS:GO solo matchmaking?After 2 years playing csgo i came back to battlefield and i found peace.
  • emerson1975
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    All that happened tonight was "start full server half way through 30/0 players going strong and my team is down to 15 vs 32 players.

Full of servers with people clearly trying to disguise there name with zeros and one's rocking amazing abilities to see through walls.

It seems for a good experience I should have bought battlefield 1 esp edition!
  • xenome111
    3064 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    Solid_9493 wrote: »

Really?Have you played CS:GO solo matchmaking?After 2 years playing csgo i came back to battlefield and i found peace.

Yep I have played csgo for 8 yrs and I do think It at least gave me satisfaction barring the cheaters though.And as for bf1 I think the spawn system is the one which annoys me the most because 99%of my deaths come from stupid spawns without even firing a single bullet.it's a type of game u spawn to die rather just wait in the spawn menu and admire the spawn **** graphics.
  • luke_dm5
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have 1300+ hours on BF4, but BF1 just **** me to tears. Why do we need 30 players to start a round? 4 players can start a round on most BF4 servers.
  • rothbardian253
    202 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Some of these complaints are really hilarious and dumb.
  • Solid_SkG
    1134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Yep I have played csgo for 8 yrs and I do think It at least gave me satisfaction barring the cheaters though.And as for bf1 I think the spawn system is the one which annoys me the most because 99%of my deaths come from stupid spawns without even firing a single bullet.it's a type of game u spawn to die rather just wait in the spawn menu and admire the spawn **** graphics.

1:CSGO released 5 years ago not 8.
    2:If you spawn and die it means you are a bad player not that the game is bad.
  • MHbluey
    739 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    let it die, game sucks - this is the worst BF title on pc - rather than listen to Youtubers DICE should reach out to genuine BF vets and survey them, or what's left of them
  • TastyBlack
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    luke_dm5 wrote: »
    I have 1300+ hours on BF4, but BF1 just **** me to tears. Why do we need 30 players to start a round? 4 players can start a round on most BF4 servers.
    They need to fix this ASAP! It's Killing community servers.
  • emerson1975

1:CSGO released 5 years ago not 8.
    2:If you spawn and die it means you are a bad player not that the game is bad.

Eh that's just nonsense.
    Every man and his dog has complained about the bad spawning.
  • P3ndu1a
    152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Feels like there are less and less players every day.
  • fortress66
    344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i played for months until recently. THe main reason was lack of players. My favorite game mode is back to basics but in the last weeks, i couldnt find any servers to play. They also added Rush back to basics but again, no players.. I didnt touch Bf1 since 3 weeks and i was playing almost every day. I suppose i will come back when the DLC come (sry for my english)
  • CPU_UK
    1029 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    fortress66 wrote: »
    i played for months until recently. THe main reason was lack of players. My favorite game mode is back to basics but in the last weeks, i couldnt find any servers to play. They also added Rush back to basics but again, no players.. I didnt touch Bf1 since 3 weeks and i was playing almost every day. I suppose i will come back when the DLC come (sry for my english)

Everyone will be back for the DLC... plus the forums will fill with complaints over this, and that.
  • SNSDSONETAEYEON
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    they should let DICE LA to take over and start patching the game
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    358 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    CPU_UK wrote: »
    fortress66 wrote: »

Everyone will be back for the DLC... plus the forums will fill with complaints over this, and that.
    Are you so sure?
    I say that you will do not exceed 100k (really 75k to me, looking the playerbase movements) players and that in a week we are at the starting point, perhaps even worse than now.

I say this because half of my friends are out of the game and the other half will not buy the premium. But me, I bought the premium pass just before it is sold bundled with the deluxe ... :( . Vive la France.

• OP_Glitchmobile
    914 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Everyone will be back for the DLC.

orly_owl.jpg
  • r1zky24
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    3 out of 5 game modes are filled with cheaters,they **** me off like the taunting EA/DICE will never be able touch them.
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    914 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not touching it again, without theese:
    m13201.jpg