Why people are quitting bf1 pc already..

Comments

• MHbluey
    739 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    CPU_UK wrote: »
    fortress66 wrote: »
    i played for months until recently. THe main reason was lack of players. My favorite game mode is back to basics but in the last weeks, i couldnt find any servers to play. They also added Rush back to basics but again, no players.. I didnt touch Bf1 since 3 weeks and i was playing almost every day. I suppose i will come back when the DLC come (sry for my english)

Everyone will be back for the DLC... plus the forums will fill with complaints over this, and that.

actually the DLC is usually the beginning of the end as it divides the player base, the previous Battlefield DLC's were the same

the core number of players will just play vanilla not DLC

the maps should be free but then again I don't care anymore about playing this game
  • ROTCrazytrain1
    524 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, CTE Member
    for me cheating is the worse thing
  • IgnoranceEquals
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    *removed*
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • r1ch4rdNZ
    195 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    Judging from the CTE, I doubt the upcoming dlc will do much to help the situation. The new maps just seem recycled and boring. Fort Vaux is especially bad, it plays like it was designed solely for team deathmatch and getting shot in the back. There will be a brief population surge for a couple of weeks before the dlc is forgotten about just like in bf4.
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    366 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    CPU_UK wrote: »
    fortress66 wrote: »
    i played for months until recently. THe main reason was lack of players. My favorite game mode is back to basics but in the last weeks, i couldnt find any servers to play. They also added Rush back to basics but again, no players.. I didnt touch Bf1 since 3 weeks and i was playing almost every day. I suppose i will come back when the DLC come (sry for my english)

Everyone will be back for the DLC... plus the forums will fill with complaints over this, and that.
    Are you so sure?
    I say that you will do not exceed 100k (really 75k to me, looking the playerbase movements) players and that in a week we are at the starting point, perhaps even worse than now.

I say this because half of my friends are out of the game and the other half will not buy the premium. But me, I bought the premium pass just before it is sold bundled with the deluxe ... :( . Vive la France.

Truth time

Many times on this forum I read that players drop was due to lack of content and not due to the infestation of cheaters.

Now we keep an eye on this number

PC
    22,580 (time on writing)
  • P1asma
    348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How about people are dropping b/c the game is just barely beta?
  • XDCFluffy
    236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Truth time

Many times on this forum I read that players drop was due to lack of content and not due to the infestation of cheaters.

Now we keep an eye on this number

PC
    22,580 (time on writing)

Better off taking a player base number when most people aren't at work. I will be playing the DLC but not during the day. Would imagine that is the same for most.

Also for the people complaining about cheaters yes there are some, no its not as many as you think.

There were some people accusing myself and a few friends of cheating and it was sadly obvious that we weren't :D
  • SpaZZwasHere
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    First of all, most gamers don't cheat regardless of game system or chauvinisms. I have watched a whole lot of hackusations and found zip wrong with the players. Yes, there are hackers but no where near as common as people seem to think.
    Second of all, it is March now and the servers are disappearing. I had a feeling this was going to happen as DICE just didn't fix the classes that were wrecking BF3 and then BF4 ... namely the support and Recon classes. If any tard can run around 'spray and pray' with massive magazines and without any weight penalty, they will use it. But least these fools contribute to the team. If any tard can snipe with unrealistic ease they will and they won't contribute to team play because they will avoid areas near flags where they will die constantly.
    Lastly, team play has been disappearing since BF2 and DICE still doesn't think that is important enough to make the hard choices that are required to fix this.
    Hard choices like adding windage to bullet drop for all rifles. The longer the range, the harder it is to hit a target, the closer players need to be to get points. Most players will drop the lone sniper role fast if it actually takes some thought and serious practice to score kills. To say nothing of moving while shooting ... that is just stupid. I dream of the day when I see the last oaf the sniper 2step ... step left fire, step right fire step left ... If a player sticks to sniping, masters the extra variable and are successful, then these dedicated snipers deserve some serious points per kill.
    Most soldiers carry an 8 lb. rifle for a reason .. it works. If battles were fought at distance, armed forces would go back to long guns. But they aren't, so light weight, full and semi auto rifles are here to stay.
    Somehow DICE needs to find the right balance between making a game that is squad based and doesn't alienate the serious gamer in favor of pandering to the passive aggressive lone wolf snipers. But still fun enough for players to jump on and just have fun. EA/DICE have lost their way in this franchise. I had high hopes for BF1 but so far the soda has gone flat!!!
  • jturman35
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Wish there were more Hardcore servers to jump in!
  • AldermachXI
    1148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    jturman35 wrote: »

Search rTr or Banzore. They have good Hardcore servers, running at 200% damage, like it should be. Or just set your filter to 200% damage and set EVERY other filter to blank, you'll see the 200% damage servers...
  • MsieurLeodagan
    379 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    And we know why no private server of the community???
  • Das_reboot1918
    319 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    All of dices efforts to attract more players to make them rich have destroyed the entire essence of battlefield .

It's nothing like the masterpiece that was the game and community of bf2.

It's over
  • rothbardian253
    202 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm going to stop playing this game unless they nerf the totally OP horse and ban everyone who ever played the game because everyone is a hacker. Also the Kolibri is much too powerful once you figure out the glitch and that is going to ruin the entire game unless they fix it posthaste.
  • xXGooseyXx
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i'm sorry Horrible maps they are part of WW1 what you want metro from b3,or maybe a few crysis maps.... this is a history lesson not a fantasy lesson.it was where people fought.not in new york city underground.

Duh

The maps are pretty, but they are mainly all bottle necks with most of the games being 64 player and no chance of tactical movement around the flanks without being hit by all the snipers and hackers.
  • jturman35
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    jturman35 wrote: »

Search rTr or Banzore. They have good Hardcore servers, running at 200% damage, like it should be. Or just set your filter to 200% damage and set EVERY other filter to blank, you'll see the 200% damage servers...

I agree 200% Banzore servers these guys know how the game should be played!!! Nothing like playing in regular mode and having to pump 20 bullets in one guy to take him out!
  • profzoom
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am about done with this since just today every Frontline server I have joined today there are about 2 -3 people cheating on each one. This is getting out of hand and so far no fix for this.
    Cheaters wreck another game and the developer doesn't give a rip.
    rinse repeat and we can only blame ourselves for continuing to purchase these games.

• STOPchris
    574 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The game is just simply not very fun because of its flaws. That is the only reason anyone would quit. If the game is not fun, why play the game?
  • Draftus95
    261 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    r1ch4rdNZ wrote: »
    Judging from the CTE, I doubt the upcoming dlc will do much to help the situation. The new maps just seem recycled and boring. Fort Vaux is especially bad, it plays like it was designed solely for team deathmatch and getting shot in the back. There will be a brief population surge for a couple of weeks before the dlc is forgotten about just like in bf4.

Yeah I can agree that this dlc seems to be very close to the original maps, soisson is like st quentin sqar 2.0
  • Synced-xx
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited March 2017
    it's simple

overpower planes
    no anti cheater system
    no unranked servers for scrim and competitive match
    stupid nerfs like AA and hellriegel
    some grafics bugs
    Overpower tanks
    some maps is very linear and too much open making infantry easy target and over 80% is infantry
    lake of otimization for i5 and amd users

some points in this game
    make the in game Experience very frustrating .

• NamelessForNow
    1458 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    xXGooseyXx wrote: »
    i'm sorry Horrible maps they are part of WW1 what you want metro from b3,or maybe a few crysis maps.... this is a history lesson not a fantasy lesson.it was where people fought.not in new york city underground.

Duh

The maps are pretty, but they are mainly all bottle necks with most of the games being 64 player and no chance of tactical movement around the flanks without being hit by all the snipers and hackers.

Where are the bottlenecks on fao fortress and Sinai Desert?