Why people are quitting bf1 pc already..

Comments

• OP_Glitchmobile
    924 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    tstang79 wrote: »
    xXGooseyXx wrote: »
    i'm sorry Horrible maps they are part of WW1 what you want metro from b3,or maybe a few crysis maps.... this is a history lesson not a fantasy lesson.it was where people fought.not in new york city underground.

Duh

The maps are pretty, but they are mainly all bottle necks with most of the games being 64 player and no chance of tactical movement around the flanks without being hit by all the snipers and hackers.

Where are the bottlenecks on fao fortress and Sinai Desert?
    MAINLY all bottle necks

ya.
  • RockahoIic
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Cheaters are still plentiful in battlefield 1 as I encounter them frequently.
    And plus massive stutter bugs which cause the game to drops below 20 fps right after "They shall not pass" update. I used to be able to get around 120-140 fps stable.

At this rate issues popping out while existing issue are not resolved, this game is going to fall harder than Ubisoft's The Division. And turned into ghost town just like battlefield hardline on PC community.

Keep it up Dice and EA, At this rate, nobody is going to trust your company in the future game release, *hint* look at watchdogs 2 sales.
  • steezemcqueen1
    265 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Leave hardline out of it I play it every day and it destroys every other title to date
  • MHbluey
    739 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    tstang79 wrote: »
    xXGooseyXx wrote: »
    i'm sorry Horrible maps they are part of WW1 what you want metro from b3,or maybe a few crysis maps.... this is a history lesson not a fantasy lesson.it was where people fought.not in new york city underground.

Duh

The maps are pretty, but they are mainly all bottle necks with most of the games being 64 player and no chance of tactical movement around the flanks without being hit by all the snipers and hackers.

Where are the bottlenecks on fao fortress and Sinai Desert?
    MAINLY all bottle necks

ya.

somewhere, buried very deep in those posts, is sense
  • MBT_Layzan
    2257 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The game is just simply not very fun because of its flaws. That is the only reason anyone would quit. If the game is not fun, why play the game?

This.
  • Feed4u
    697 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hackers, more hackers and wait did I already mention hackers? Way too many hackers on asia, premium early access was a reprieve from them, still met 4 of them though over the weekends.
  • warchild-Stealth
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    My clan all stopped playing, due to lack of passworded servers. You would think something as basic as that would be patched in.... 5 months in, several patches later, like really? Each patch release, a few more would drop from Discord, until death. GG.

I still play, but 0 love for competitive scene hurts.
  • -AOSN-RageWolff
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Enough is enough. The game is deleted!
  • rothbardian253
    202 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Best game ever except Horse is way OP.
  • zwolseballetjes
    849 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    Dice is realy destroy the game after the last update. Ita a big scam of Dice and EA. They give us a proper beta version. Not everthing works 100% but yeah its a beta. So i think the real game must be great. Well i was wrong, very wrong. The beta works 200% beter then this piece of *hit. Every time Dice patch the game they fix 10 bugs and create 50 new bugs. The whole game is a big joke. I hope Dice fix the game with the next patch otherwise i delete the game. Iam allmost done with the game
  • 5bumf
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Brilliant game, jog on OP.
  • XTS-KingBeef
    1140 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    not played sin 12\20\16 does it still suck?
  • NamelessForNow
    1459 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

If you thought it sucked back then, you'll probably think it still sucks.
  • Ram1c
    4167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Lol we have regenerating nades now and we're getting regenerating ammo in general coming soon.
  • MBT_Layzan
    2257 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What the (pony) happened to one of the best franchise out there?
  • Captain_Hermdog
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    MBT_Layzan wrote: »

This is now a console game/franchise. The PC experience and the RSP debacle is proof imo.
  • Ram1c
    4167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Crash.gif
  • MBT_Layzan

This is now a console game/franchise. The PC experience and the RSP debacle is proof imo.

Shame.
  • emerson1975
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Why is it always consoles fault lol.
    It's simply not that good!
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    924 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ram1c wrote: »

Crash.gif