Why people are quitting bf1 pc already..

Comments

• Zhuni-I
    195 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    For me it's due to the old DLC model they are using. They've now split a small player base up. Really poor understanding from EA/Dice newer models give away the maps and make money elsewhere from a large more active player base. I don't want to pay to play with less people. But would have been happier to give them more money for other stuff and extras
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    363 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    iiBiizzaa wrote: »
    iiBiizzaa wrote: »
    Had 3 guys last night flying around in the same map, so switched game mode to tdm, guy was invincible, switched to conquest and there was another guy cheating in the bomber took no damage when you shot it went 95-1 or something stupid

7 days playing time but its becomIng a joke.

90% of what you experience as "cheaters" are just people being better to the game than you.
    See this is the total arrogance of this community, please let me know how you can get so good that you turn invincible or can take no damage in a plane.

your comment is worthless much like the cheaters in the game.
    And judging from your stats buddy you probably are with them too!

Arrogance is people like you who can't accept that there are better players than yourself.
    Arrogance is accusing people of hacking on a forum because they have better stats than yourself.

There is nothing suspicious about my stats. There are people with far better stats than mine, who aren't cheating.

Do you have a youtube channel or twich where i can check how you 're so good?
    If I may sound arrogant, I apologize.

Arrogance to me is people so good , as you tell, write in a cheater topic and insult the others. Maybe after a serious anticheat , you too can get justice from all this hackusation ... or get shame for a ban.

Just tired of fail hackusations as i receive them a lot. I see alot of great players and very few cheaters (but admitted i see cheaters too)

Working on new movies with more variations (tanks, different weapons etc) - but i'm a casual player so I dont spend so much time with youtube/twitch.

Just wow for the amount of cheaters.

Why are you posting these pre-patch MH videos as cheating??? You do know if players continue to use just iron sights you eventually will get very good at them. You do know pre-patch MH was nerfd and a follow up was needed, mostly, as you can see in the videos. If you got good at YOUR weapon, like Jacky is, do you think you would be labeled as a cheater? Look at WackyJacky101 stats and compare them to a well known cheater/hacker, does it match up as a hacker? Have you done any investigation to prove your case or you just gunna throw up random videos of good players and label them as hackers? Have you played with WackyJacky101 before? I defend WackyJacky101 because I have done my homework on this players stats, videos and comparisons, such as my stats and others as well. Just because players are good with a weapon don't mean they are cheating.

WackyJacky101 is #47 in Martini-Henry kills for PC, if this player was a obvious hacker, top 5 guaranteed.

Case closed.

Do you have seen in slow motion ?

Im not so good to render a video so with sony vegas i made this little example for you , that hope it's enough to change your mind. When not look him frame by frame from the original.

*removed*

Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • HUGOxxxxSTIGLITZ
    409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    A prefired bullet? A click of the mouse that fired off one round? You do know just because players are NOT spotted, don't mean they aren't targeted/seen by the attacker. Also, I did watch frame by frame, what's the exposure? What r u trying to prove? Also, the video graphics is terrible to even see what's going on. Multiple players at A so I'm sure there were multiple enemies around that could be getting hit. What were you recoding with, a potato? It still don't prove anything at all. How many bans has WackyJacky101 had from DICE? Zero. Do you know how many players reported WackyJacky101 for "hackusations"? More than 20. Has WackyJacky101 ever been recorded in a Fair Fight ban? If someone has, please post that screenshot. Other than that, just another "I'll just throw up another video" to claim hacksusations on a good player. Please, if anyone has ANY concrete eveidence of blaintent hacking from WackyJacky101, please post. I'll hold my breath.
  • emerson1975
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    A prefired bullet? A click of the mouse that fired off one round? You do know just because players are NOT spotted, don't mean they aren't targeted/seen by the attacker. Also, I did watch frame by frame, what's the exposure? What r u trying to prove? Also, the video graphics is terrible to even see what's going on. Multiple players at A so I'm sure there were multiple enemies around that could be getting hit. What were you recoding with, a potato? It still don't prove anything at all. How many bans has WackyJacky101 had from DICE? Zero. Do you know how many players reported WackyJacky101 for "hackusations"? More than 20. Has WackyJacky101 ever been recorded in a Fair Fight ban? If someone has, please post that screenshot. Other than that, just another "I'll just throw up another video" to claim hacksusations on a good player. Please, if anyone has ANY concrete eveidence of blaintent hacking from WackyJacky101, please post. I'll hold my breath.

Obsessed much with wackyjacky this one lol
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13624 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited March 2017
    @xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    The videos you have posted violates the rules under the name and shame policy.

Kindly refrain from this in future.

If you think a player is cheating, Report them.

If not, Move along.

• zwolseballetjes
    849 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @xX-ALeIaQ-Xx

If you think he is cheating, Report him.

Yeah report him is a good idea. Especially nothing happend if you report someone. Its wasting your time to report cheaters.
  • HUGOxxxxSTIGLITZ
    409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited March 2017

Didn't you quit the game? Cause I swore I seen you on the "I quit this game" type of forums. Yea, pretty sure ur the only emerson1975 that complained that there was no "real" anti-cheat system in BF1 and you uninstalled BF1. Why you here trolling players who actually continue to play, this is for players only...lol. Get lost kid. CoD is that way >>>>>>

Furthermore, I am not obsessed. A simple defense for a actually good player. A lot of you have been attacking this player for months, through his/her own defense and others to defend and still no evidence provided through in this forum setting or DICE/EA themself's in banning WackyJacky101. Give it a rest. Find someone who's actually hacking/cheating. There, since you do not play BF1 anymore, dedicate your trolling time in finding real hackers. Better get to work. Tick tock, tick tock.
  • zwolseballetjes
    849 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Better get to work. Tick tock, tick tock.[/quote]

I think you also dont have a job or real life if you allready spend 695 hour at this game.
    tick tock, tick tock B)
  • NamelessForNow
    1457 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    @zwolseballetjes

You ain't that far behind. Top 0.5%
  • zwolseballetjes
    edited March 2017
    Lol. I only play 450 hrs B) and yes i have a real life and a real job
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13624 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator

Yeah report him is a good idea. Especially nothing happend if you report someone. Its wasting your time to report cheaters.

That is how it is meant to be done, Report them and move on.

So do so.
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    363 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017

Im sorry if you re so noob, but please stop to make ridicoulus yourself.
  • alucardgr
    388 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017

That is how it is meant to be done, Report them and move on.

So do so.

lol reporting cheaters and nothing will happen...u know that already i suppose
    i hope next battlefield will be back in track because if not, less 'real battlefield fans' will rent servers=a lot of cheaters
    Post edited by alucardgr on
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    @xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    The videos you have posted violates the rules under the name and shame policy.

Kindly refrain from this in future.

If you think a player is cheating, Report them.

If not, Move along.

Yes, sorry for that ...i know this great rule.

Yesterday, playing in the CTE i have encountered [Dice]t1gge and maybe if i have right understood in the next patch the anticheat will get an upgrade. So guys .... a ban wave? For sure the stats for many blatant PRO player get a low.
  • HUGOxxxxSTIGLITZ

Im sorry if you re so noob, but please stop to make ridicoulus yourself.

I'm sorry you need English lessons. Your sentence makes zero sense. Based on your grammar, English isn't your primary language. You are embarrassing my language. Just stop. Get a translator. By the way, you have no profile in PC, Xbox or PS4 in BF Tracker. Undercover hacker? Or just not enabled for view? For someone calling someone else a noob is a understatement. Why am I such a noob? Because I find it ridiculous that multiple players are attacking a good player and good players are deemed hackers? Stodeh is a really good player, or is he hacking? Where are your videos of him? Or can you tell the difference between being good or hacking? Or is that a simple response you can conjure up for now? If YOU had ANY evidence of WackyJacky101 hacking, I'd like to see it here too. Just remember to read the "name and shame" TOS first. Don't noob that up. Ok? Off ya go.

• emerson1975
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017

Didn't you quit the game? Cause I swore I seen you on the "I quit this game" type of forums. Yea, pretty sure ur the only emerson1975 that complained that there was no "real" anti-cheat system in BF1 and you uninstalled BF1. Why you here trolling players who actually continue to play, this is for players only...lol. Get lost kid. CoD is that way >>>>>>

Furthermore, I am not obsessed. A simple defense for a actually good player. A lot of you have been attacking this player for months, through his/her own defense and others to defend and still no evidence provided through in this forum setting or DICE/EA themself's in banning WackyJacky101. Give it a rest. Find someone who's actually hacking/cheating. There, since you do not play BF1 anymore, dedicate your trolling time in finding real hackers. Better get to work. Tick tock, tick tock.

Ps4 pro so no i did not quit the game thanks very much for asking.
    And as i BOUGHT the game i have as much right talking about it as YOU DO!
  • HUGOxxxxSTIGLITZ

Again, why are you here on a PC COMMUNITY FORM??? Everything you say here is irrelevant. Period. Playstation Community is that way. >>>>>...let me guess, because you can..lol. Console kids giving advice on PC forums....lmfao!!! Too rich!!
  • emerson1975

Again, why are you here on a PC COMMUNITY FORM??? Everything you say here is irrelevant. Period. Playstation Community is that way. >>>>>...let me guess, because you can..lol. Console kids giving advice on PC forums....lmfao!!! Too rich!!

What you blabbing on about lol i initially bought on PC then got a ps4 pro.

I will speak in either of the sub categories thanks very much for your concern.

• HUGOxxxxSTIGLITZ

What you blabbing on about lol i initially bought on PC then got a ps4 pro.

I will speak in either of the sub categories thanks very much for your concern.

Quitter. PC may have its hackers, and you may elevated that issue somewhat, but you just gave more money to DICE for the same product, same issues, plus more issues you are going to deal with on PS4 Pro. Seems to me DICE won, you lost. Now you have two copies of a broken game, on two different gaming platforms. Logic.
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    edited March 2017
    SniperNoob wrote:

By the way, you have no profile in PC, Xbox or PS4 in BF Tracker. Undercover hacker? Or just not enabled for view? For someone calling someone else a noob is a understatement. Why am I such a noob?

this is mine , as noob you are not able to find

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/xX-ALeIaQ-Xx