Why people are quitting bf1 pc already..

Comments

• emerson1975
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    That's you opinion and here is mine.
    " I would rather take a graphical down grade than deal with the constant cheaters"
    I got the ps4 pro version second hand so no i have not payed dice twice at all.

It's that simple!
    Even Stevie wonder can see the constant Cheating issues.
    Burry your head in the sand by all means but it's not going away anytime soon.
  • NamelessForNow
    1459 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    " I would rather take a graphical down grade than deal with the constant cheaters"

It's that simple!

You do realize there is a good amount of cheating on ps4 pro right?
  • emerson1975
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    tstang79 wrote: »

It's that simple!

You do realize there is a good amount of cheating on ps4 pro right?
    Sorry to break this to you but nobody has the ability to run unsigned code on next gen am afraid.
  • NamelessForNow
    1459 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How about modded controllers? Ever hear of them?
  • emerson1975
    edited March 2017

Let's put it this way lol i will take playing against modded controller players rather than damage mods, esp, aimbot and all the other stuff.
    You really can't even compare the two scenarios lol.
    Don't get me wrong pc gaming has served me very well for a long time but i certainly won't be buying anymore dice pc games anytime soon.
  • NamelessForNow

Let's put it this way lol i will take playing against modded controller players rather than damage mods, esp, aimbot and all the other stuff.
    You really can't even compare the two scenarios lol

Okay fair enough. It's still cheating though. I switched to pc about a year ago and I noticed more and more people using them.
  • Darkpriest667
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    cheating, I quit 2 weeks ago and have been checking out if others see the same thing I do. The cheating is rampant.
  • STOPchris
    583 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TOO MUCH CHEATING. You can close this thread, because EA won't do anything. They are just looking for ways to get more money and FIXING THE GAME is not an option for them.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13704 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    FIXING THE GAME is not an option for them.

Nope, It is comments like that, That are non-constructive and not based off anything factual.

So, How about some constructive criticism rather than slander / libel, Yes?

• Rottenflesh142
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Can we get battle reports back up and running so we can look deeper into our last matches and find the 5.3 million cheaters that are running rampant in the game fast.
  • STOPchris
    583 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    FIXING THE GAME is not an option for them.

Nope, It is comments like that, That are non-constructive and not based off anything factual.

Gotta say, it sure doesn't seem like they are doing much. I guess your perception of the situation is different than mine? To each his own.
  • emerson1975
    I wouldn't say fixing the game is an issue as it ran well on my system.
    It's the poor anti cheat system that's just not up to the job.
  • STOPchris
    edited March 2017
    I wouldn't say fixing the game is an issue as it ran well on my system.
    It's the poor anti cheat system that's just not up to the job.

Which would amount to fixing the game if they fixed the anti-cheat solution, or lack of. I've been spectating them and adding them to my Youtube channel. Some more obvious than others. I do like the spectate feature, so I can stream the cheaters and post to Youtube. It is actually more fun than playing this game.
  • HUGOxxxxSTIGLITZ
    409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    SniperNoob wrote:

By the way, you have no profile in PC, Xbox or PS4 in BF Tracker. Undercover hacker? Or just not enabled for view? For someone calling someone else a noob is a understatement. Why am I such a noob?

this is mine , as noob you are not able to find

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/xX-ALeIaQ-Xx

As a matter of fact, I took multiple attempts inputting your name in BF Tracker with zero results. It's easy to get into your own profile, enable for view then copy and paste your stat link onto this forum, blaming me for being a noob when it was actually on your end. So, good try. When you are a solid 1% game player..then come talk to me. Until then...keep struggling.
  • alucardgr
    390 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 2017

So is there any official listen to this community or not? We talking here just to talk or not?
    Im playing only 1 game in my life now BATTLEFIELD and i dont want to stop playing it after BF4
    I want the game to be fun as before (BF2- BF3-BF4)
    im not posting again for the things that BF1 doing wrong(because r too many)here is the link
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/73786/im-i-the-only-one-that-think-bf1-is-the-worst-bf-experience/p1
    i was considering BF hardline and battlefront as 'not REAL bf series'' as excuse but BF1 happens and im frustrated
    but is any official listening or not?(and i dont mean just the moderators) if not i will not bother anymore
    Post edited by alucardgr on
  • zwolseballetjes
    849 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    Ehhhh maybe you have to read this. It wil answer your question B)
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/90419/general-post-about-updates-from-dice#latest
    Post edited by zwolseballetjes on
  • Zhuni-I
    195 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I think I've only seen one cheater in the time I've played. Might be a region, game mode thing. Play EU dom most of the time.
  • STOPchris
    Zhuni-I wrote: »
    I think I've only seen one cheater in the time I've played. Might be a region, game mode thing. Play EU dom most of the time.

It really is better just to have your head in the sand, you'll enjoy the game more.
  • DJFezz
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 2017
    well in the short time ive played this hunk of junk ive encountered hackers just about every game 100+-0 kds you get bored very quickly, i installed on origin access to play the fps drops device hung errors etc etc put me off massively considering bf4 and hardline i was gaming for hours with 100+ fps on high and ultra, uninstalled waited for a fix tried just about everything including windows reinstall and game reinstall fresh drivers yada yada you get the picture.

finally a update play for about 2 hours solid 100 fps, come back after 30 mins break comp still on no updates joins game bam 30 fps - 0 pc frozen reboot tries again same **** different day. Last game il be buying me thinks linux os and back to the old xbox 360 and the old ps2 solid beasts when companies cared about their custom.
    Post edited by DJFezz on
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    377 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    SniperNoob wrote:

By the way, you have no profile in PC, Xbox or PS4 in BF Tracker. Undercover hacker? Or just not enabled for view? For someone calling someone else a noob is a understatement. Why am I such a noob?

this is mine , as noob you are not able to find

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/xX-ALeIaQ-Xx

As a matter of fact, I took multiple attempts inputting your name in BF Tracker with zero results. It's easy to get into your own profile, enable for view then copy and paste your stat link onto this forum, blaming me for being a noob when it was actually on your end. So, good try. When you are a solid 1% game player..then come talk to me. Until then...keep struggling.

Ok, it's clear now. You're not a noob. Sorry but you're totally idiot.

1% game player lol -.-'

get a life ! I cant play 10 hours daily as you did, because i have a life.