Why people are quitting bf1 pc already..

Comments

• HUGOxxxxSTIGLITZ
    409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    SniperNoob wrote:

By the way, you have no profile in PC, Xbox or PS4 in BF Tracker. Undercover hacker? Or just not enabled for view? For someone calling someone else a noob is a understatement. Why am I such a noob?

this is mine , as noob you are not able to find

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/xX-ALeIaQ-Xx

As a matter of fact, I took multiple attempts inputting your name in BF Tracker with zero results. It's easy to get into your own profile, enable for view then copy and paste your stat link onto this forum, blaming me for being a noob when it was actually on your end. So, good try. When you are a solid 1% game player..then come talk to me. Until then...keep struggling.

Ok, it's clear now. You're not a noob. Sorry but you're totally idiot.

1% game player lol -.-'

get a life ! I cant play 10 hours daily as you did, because i have a life.

Son, I have lived a life most ppl like you can't even fathom. Spare me the "no life" part. If you can't understand that, then you are more of a idiot than this world can't even imagine.

• zwolseballetjes
    849 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    I wonder if calling each other noobs and idiots isnt against the forum rules B) maybe you guys must have some respect to each other instead of offend each other. your behavior is childish not adult. But thats my opinion. Its beter you fight in the game with each other. Its only a thought B)
  • xphilipjfryx
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They took to long to release content for the game not enough maps weapons people got bored and moved on then the season pass getting maps 2 weeks earlier doesn't help splitting up the playerbase with DLC hype died down hopefully dice learns from this.
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    335 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I wonder if calling each other noobs and idiots isnt against the forum rules B) maybe you guys must have some respect to each other instead of offend each other. your behavior is childish not adult. But thats my opinion. Its beter you fight in the game with each other. Its only a thought B)

You're right. Is not a good thing or behaviour.

But when he wrote that i have done something to hide my profile on battletracker .... my hand wrote"stupid" without thinking about the consequences. Anyway there is a ability to hide comments from a specific user?
  • kL-SnAjP
    497 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    whoever is heading to game forum to talk about his life is a moron himself, no1 cares if u do or do not have life here. There are just better and worse players here
  • SockPuppet47
    157 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Since they wrecked BF4 with the new UI update and too many cheaters in BF1 there is no where else to go...
  • Kartpal
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited April 2017
    I would like to say Battlefield 1 is a spin off
  • UnderseaAcademic
    272 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Since they wrecked BF4 with the new UI update and too many cheaters in BF1 there is no where else to go...

How have they wrecked BF4 ? you do know Battlelog is still in use and i have never used the UI update !

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/
  • karcyon
    299 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It took them a long time to release the DLC with a mode that is great (Frontlines) but the maps get old pretty fast since they are not very original and they are unbalanced for Conquest. And no one seems to play Operations.
  • neuTi
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Oh my dear, sweet god. I really, really agree SO MUCH with that statement. It is actually quite saddening when even a factual comment in this forum gets ridiculed by other users... THANK YOU! There seem to be decent BF users left...
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13431 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @zwolseballetjes
    As it is directing abuse towards others, Yes, Yes it is a violation of the Forum Guidelines.

And not just the Forum Guidelines, But the EA Terms Of Service too.

As outlined in section 6.
    When you access or use an EA Service, you agree that you will not:
    • Violate any law, rule or regulation.
    • Interfere with or disrupt any EA Service or any server or network used to support or provide an EA Service, including any hacking or cracking into an EA Service.
    • Use any software or program that damages, interferes with or disrupts an EA Service or another's computer or property, such as denial of service attacks, spamming, hacking, or uploading computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses, cancelbots, spyware, corrupted files and time bombs.
    • Interfere with or disrupt another player's use of an EA Service. This includes disrupting the normal flow of game play, chat or dialogue within an EA Service by, for example, using vulgar or harassing language, being abusive, excessive shouting (all caps), spamming, flooding or hitting the return key repeatedly.
    • Harass, threaten, bully, embarrass, spam or do anything else to another player that is unwanted, such as repeatedly sending unwanted messages or making personal attacks or statements about race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc. Hate speech is not tolerated.
    • Contribute UGC or organize or participate in any activity, group or guild that is inappropriate, abusive, harassing, profane, threatening, hateful, offensive, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invades another's privacy, or is otherwise reasonably objectionable.
    • Publish, post, upload or distribute UGC that is illegal or that you don't have permission to freely distribute.
    • Publish, post, upload or distribute any content, such as a topic, name, screen name, avatar, persona, or other material or information, that EA (acting reasonably and objectively) determines is inappropriate, abusive, hateful, harassing, profane, defamatory, threatening, hateful, obscene, sexually explicit, infringing, privacy-invasive, vulgar, offensive, indecent or unlawful.
    • Post a message for any purpose other than personal communication. Prohibited messages include advertising, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes and other types of solicitation or commercial activities.
    • Impersonate another person or falsely imply that you are an EA employee or representative.
    • Improperly use in-game support or complaint buttons or make false reports to EA staff.
    • Attempt to obtain, or phish for, a password, account information, or other private information from anyone else on EA Services.
    • Use any robot, spider or other automated device or process to access this website for any purpose or copy any material on this website.
    • Use or distribute unauthorized software programs or tools, such as "auto" software programs, "macro" software programs, "cheat utility" software program or applications, exploits, cheats, or any other game hacking, altering or cheating software or tool.
    • Modify any file or any other part of the EA Service that EA does not specifically authorize you to modify.
    • Use exploits, cheats, undocumented features, design errors or problems in an EA Service.
    • Use or distribute counterfeit software or EA Content, including EA Virtual Currency.
    • Attempt to use an EA Service on or through any service that is not controlled or authorized by EA.
    • Sell, buy, trade or otherwise transfer or offer to transfer your EA Account, any personal access to EA Services, or any EA Content associated with your EA Account, including EA Virtual Currency and other Entitlements, either within an EA Service or on a third party website, or in connection with any out-of-game transaction, unless expressly authorized by EA.
    • Use an EA Service in a country in which EA is prohibited from offering such services under applicable export control laws.
      If an EA Service requires you to create a "user name" or a "persona" to represent you in game and online, you should not use your real name and may not use a user name or persona that is used by someone else or that EA determines is vulgar or offensive or violates someone else's rights.
    • Engage in any other activity that significantly disturbs the peaceful, fair and respectful gaming environment of an EA Service.
    • Promote, encourage or take part in any prohibited activity described above.

http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/en/en/PC/#section6

And since calling others "idiots" or "noobs" is deemed as harrasment, You can ( and will ) be actioned accordingly.

@neuTi
    There is nothing "decent" about violating ToS.

• neuTi
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    And since calling others "idiots" or "noobs" is deemed as harrasment, You can ( and will ) be actioned accordingly.
    @neuTi

The quote I was using was him adressing the ones using those words. He did not tell anyone that they were, but only pointing out (asking) if using insults would not be against forum rules (which, it seems to me, was meant as a rhetoric question). But of course, I did not check every posting of that person before. Just judging his last one, that's why I quoted that.

And yes, anyone that thinks calling other users names is not to be tolerated is DECENT in my book.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13431 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Yeah I agree, There's just no need for it.

We're all adults and can form a reasonable debate without it devolving into a childrens playground with name calling / stats bashing and so on.

I am actually surprised with quite a few users, How they can post something really constructive and on point but then throw it all away because they felt the need to try to insult others, At that point all credibility just flew out of the window.
  • trig0tron
    324 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

As a Veteran Battlefield player I am asking.... Is DICE even around..?

Funny how we can talk to MMO developer's and have them address open crowds (at fanfairs, etc) and let them know (personally) what the community needs and what they (developer) are working on.... in support of their player base.

When is the last time EA CEO, or DICE developer's attended open forums at gaming conventions..? Heck, has anyone even sat down with the CE0 of Electronic Arts, or Lead Devs ..? About the rampant cheating..? And their own lack of effort & killing off, of their own Franchise and Platform.

Cheating is a crisis and the battlefield Community wants to know what is being done about it.

Subsequently, marketing & lipservice is not support.

And DICE/EA does not support this community. I (& others here) have been a part of it since the beginning (beta 1942) and I have never left the game or Franchise. And now we are seeing what we get, for supporting and making DICE what they are today...

Understand, I am a grown man and not upset here. I am horrified at how EA can be throwing all this money down the drain and ruining an absolutely brilliant product..! And, as a self-proclaimed professional Battlefield player, I can easily say that if I was CEO of EA, DICE would be a billion dollar company.

• xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    335 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    @zwolseballetjes
    As it is directing abuse towards others, Yes, Yes it is a violation of the Forum Guidelines.

...omissis...

@neuTi

i was angry , is not my usual :/

Yes, Sorry SniperSixNine.

Ok i can stop with this forum, never i will wirte more here or ... bye bye , i quit.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    @xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    Nobody is saying don't post.

We just expect users to post constructively and without the abuse or otherwise breaking the rules.

We aren't asking a lot from people.
  • VonDirkGaming
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    For myself, i do find myself playing less but it's because of a few main issues

1) New maps are all over place. The quick matches for some reason are split between vanilla and dlc maps but all i get are the DLC maps! I am not fond of the new maps except for Fort de Vaux

2) The server browser is broken in my opinion. I sometimes look up servers with only one criteria and that is "Conquest" and all i get are like 2 populated servers with only DLC maps in rotation.

3) Hit-reg is so completely off from game to game. An example are headshots when sniping. If an enemy is head glitching and all i can see is his head and i register a hit, it should be an automatic kill, not an 80 hit marker. Same with unloading a full 20 rounds into a guy and not getting the kill when i record all my games and the shots are dead on. I'm also sure the hit box extends beyond the body which makes it even more confusing to me as to what is happening.

4) High ping players. Yesterday i played on a 64 player server where i would say at least 10 guys were over a 200 ping. Admin's need to be able to kick these players. This could also be affecting my hit reg.

5) Lopsided games. I am not sure when this started happening but i don't remember them this bad? Most games are either a big loss or big win with the occasional close game thrown in there.

6) Gas detection. Ever since they nerfed gas grenades it seems like i am getting killed more by them because i can't tell i am sitting in it! In the past we would start to cough but now if there is dust, debris etc kicked up and gas is set off at the same time, i can't tell it's going!
  • zwolseballetjes
    849 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    @zwolseballetjes

...omissis...

@neuTi

i was angry , is not my usual :/

Yes, Sorry SniperSixNine.

Ok i can stop with this forum, never i will wirte more here or ... bye bye , i quit.

This guy has balls to say sorry B) . Respect for that
  • neuTi
    trig0tron wrote: »
    And DICE/EA does not support this community. I (& others here) have been a part of it since the beginning (beta 1942) and I have never left the game or Franchise. And now we are seeing what we get, for supporting and making DICE what they are today...

Understand, I am a grown man and not upset here. I am horrified at how EA can be throwing all this money down the drain and ruining an absolutely brilliant product..! And, as a self-proclaimed professional Battlefield player, I can easily say that if I was CEO of EA, DICE would be a billion dollar company.

the problem is (from my Point of view) as follows: go to any (!) BF franchise Forum (BF 3, BF 4, this one...) and there are always the same complaints. But the same people seem to play on and on. Apart from the fact that this kind of complaints is not constructive - what exactly should they do? I think that DICE has listened to the community (see CTE or the much better start of BF 1 compared to BF 4), although I still will quit playing for the moment. But with player Ratings being this high, why would they Change something in the grand scale of schemes?