Weekly BF

Why people are quitting bf1 pc already..

Comments

• Zhuni-I
    195 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 2017
    Zhuni-I wrote: »
    I think I've only seen one cheater in the time I've played. Might be a region, game mode thing. Play EU dom most of the time.

It really is better just to have your head in the sand, you'll enjoy the game more.

It's really a matter of personal perception.
  • TheOnePaleHorse
    172 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Blood_Wh1p wrote: »
    i have good fps and i am ok with game optimisation
    BUT THIS GAME IS UNBALANCED
    OP TANKS AND AEROPLANES
    OP LEVEL 10 WEAPONS
    WTF IS THIS ****?

Please tell me you are kidding. Trust me when I say that if you just took time to get GUD you wouldn't feel this way. The problem is not the things you mention, but that your skill level is very very low. Another case of a player being lazy and complaining in stead of putting in the time and effort to learn how to easily deal with vehicles and weapon kits.

No to nerf's

Yes to get gudder

Well said. I was trying to think of a nice way to say enough is enough with the whining about nerfing. That whining killed BF4. Make weapons as strong as they are supposed to be and stop nerfing to please the Democratic's. All you hear are people complaining about weapons are over powered and it’s not fair. Guess what if a .50cal hits you…you are going to die 99% of the time compared to a smaller round. That’s a fact period. Dice does a great job combatting certain weapons, but then in the end they start nerfing. Let's just have 1 weapon same damage?
  • STOPchris
    564 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Blood_Wh1p wrote: »
    i have good fps and i am ok with game optimisation
    BUT THIS GAME IS UNBALANCED
    OP TANKS AND AEROPLANES
    OP LEVEL 10 WEAPONS
    WTF IS THIS ****?

Please tell me you are kidding. Trust me when I say that if you just took time to get GUD you wouldn't feel this way. The problem is not the things you mention, but that your skill level is very very low. Another case of a player being lazy and complaining in stead of putting in the time and effort to learn how to easily deal with vehicles and weapon kits.

No to nerf's

Yes to get gudder

Guess what if a .50cal hits you…you are going to die 99% of the time compared to a smaller round.
    That's why they have hardcore mode, but DICE REALLY messed that mode up.

• XTS-KingBeef
    1140 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Bf1 is lost in pc
  • UsainskiSemperFi
    528 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    look that on the good way. soon only you tubers will play this game...against each other, finally :D Serious now, WHY? Dudes, look at the system requirements of this game, you serious think most of the PC gamers have those specs, and you seriously think most of them will buy new PC for a game>?! If YES, think again! :)
  • Gigabyte9
    169 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    look that on the good way. soon only you tubers will play this game...against each other, finally :D Serious now, WHY? Dudes, look at the system requirements of this game, you serious think most of the PC gamers have those specs, and you seriously think most of them will buy new PC for a game>?! If YES, think again! :)

Funnily the game runs pretty well on CPUs like an i3 and a few year old mid range GPU. You can safely play the game on hardware below the minimum requirements (within reason of course).

Like the $60 2c/4t Pentium has a pretty good stab at this game and is playable.

• Denisa_Rowen
    311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ww1 shooters SUCK
    WEAPONS SUCK, thats why
    Customization barely non existant

i hope next BF game is set out somewhere in space i kinda want that, something futuristic, spaceships and the likes....
    As it is now, WW1 game model sucks big time
  • Axlerod1
    1378 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    YES Bring back battlefield 2142 and Titan mode and MECHS!
  • IlIMaxPowerIlI
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    - The gunplay is very arcade.
    - Maps like COD.
    - Spam grenades.
    - No teamplay.
    - No rewards.
    - A lot of camping snipers.
    - No competitive.
    - Premium (divide the community).
    - etc ...
  • Hercules728
    203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Axlerod1 wrote: »
    YES Bring back battlefield 2142 and Titan mode and MECHS!

I have been playing it . A group called Revive has brought it back . It's a free download .
  • radonator
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Peoples pings are insanely high. At 50 ping, you start lagging, an gets worse from there. Many plyrs w/high pings erodes evry1's gameplay. I routinely see many pings 100-200+.
    All I join now seem to be one-sided wipeouts.
    Team Balancing- at the start team balance is waaaayyyy off, wth's wrong with auto-team balance?, an this means that team gets wiped, by the time it balances, its too late, youre cornered at your back spawn.
  • XTS-KingBeef
    If dice doesn't bring back " I'm better than you that's why you keep dieing" back this franchise will die completely on pc.
  • 287martin
    196 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah and get rid of the aircraft or increase the reload time of all aircraft weapons I mean it's ridiculous how many times you get bombed in this game. Maybe make all aircraft return and land at an airfield to re arm and re fuel. Put some realism into aircraft and tanks. Shouldn't have an endless supply of ammo and fuel and shouldn't be able to repair from drivers seat. This makes aircraft and tank drivers selfish like snipers they
    Rarely play the objective instead do some damage take some damage and fall back to repair. The only way to repair a tank should be support class repair tool and aircraft should have to return to a hanger to get fixed up
  • ColonelCuckold
    350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Suspected a guy of cheating after he annihilated me in a split second from long distances with an lmg

Spectated him on amiens on the next round. really enjoyed watching him get headshot after headshot while wearing a gas mask from all the way down the alleyways.

I recorded and reported him...but i dont really hold out much hope that itll do anything
  • STOPchris
    564 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Suspected a guy of cheating after he annihilated me in a split second from long distances with an lmg

Spectated him on amiens on the next round. really enjoyed watching him get headshot after headshot while wearing a gas mask from all the way down the alleyways.

I recorded and reported him...but i dont really hold out much hope that itll do anything

I've recorded several in spectator mode. I stopped sending them to EA because they don't do crap about it. I do keep recording them though, they get me a lot more views on my Youtube.
  • XTS-KingBeef
    Go play on console? Its where all the pro's are anyway
  • ColonelCuckold
    350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 2017

I've recorded several in spectator mode. I stopped sending them to EA because they don't do crap about it. I do keep recording them though, they get me a lot more views on my Youtube.

Yeah i just checked and the guy was online 2 minutes ago with a 4-1 k/d using an lmg and more than 3 kills per minute when every other gun his average is about 1 kpm with much more time played.

Sure glad i took the time to record, upload, and report. But god forbid i name and shame right mods? Ridiculous.

I sent video of him headshotting and wiping an entire squad in fog from across the map...you can look at his stats and know hes an lmg cheater at a glance but fairfight cant figure it out? Its just insulting that a company we gave money to cares so little

I will not buy future battlefield titles if the only anti cheat is fairfight
  • PremiumBundle
    483 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ram1c wrote: »
    Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=GGJahZjwzWU3cbJXcQblAvgYyntNcnc4HRWvC96b76Y%3D

This bout sums it up end result we still lose boo

Woah I'm post number 666 the mark of the beast

amazing level 90 and still hacking, he is probably a
    admin renting a server with admin rights,
    what is the big deal.

been going on in COD for years.

I bet all the requests for this hacker and still coming in
    how do you guys go through all this bs, to see who is glitching
    because I will say this again.

FAIRFIGHT
    bans globally, now if this guy or girl is cheating how is anyone going to
    know, they may have just camped with an XBOX AA on.

To me I would never **** in a cheater, because it is a waste of time
    you do not get notified of the result.

I am trying to enjoy the game and ever since it came out
    FF bans coming up on chat, like lollies getting handed out at xmas.

this is the problem, I have played the game, seen the cheaters,
    see them win, and then leave, come back still playing.

so if they do not get banned b y FF, what is the problem?

do not expect players to be dobbing in others, without any
    PROOF.
    NO REPLAYS, NO PROOF,
    yes i am yelling.

because no one listens.

NO REPLAYS, NO PROOF.

I dont play anymore I just complain
    to deaf ears.'
    LOCK POST.

Now after playing on US servers, I now know how they do it.
    DICE admins can cheat, when playing, Oh it is for the benefit of the game.

So they can sort out all the problems, caused by cheaters, by cheating to do so.

Now I know , why us servers have the players who do not want to get envolved.

Apathetic society, the only time, when people complain and do something, is
    when it effects them personally.

I just worked out why us players do not say anything, because THEY DONT CARE.
    unless it effects them in the hip pocket or personally in family and spouse.

So, if no one is hacking DICE and fairfight are banning globally permanent bans, how
    is that player allowed to reach level 92, and only got killed once, explain that one.
    You can because you record all matches.

Here we go,
    comments I will do the comments for the others,

what drugs are you on mate??
    I cant read anything you typed you must be stupid.
    Omg, can I get another free post, with a one word reply, bump.

stop complaining on the forums, which are there for feedback and rubbish comments.
    half the comments are the same and just keep going and going and going on about,
    oh this guy is level 110 and hacks all the time.

he probably does, his probably an administrator or DEVeloper.

If admins want to spectate just do that without annoying legit players.

If you think this post is wrong please explain why and how it can be answered,
    only if you can read.
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    875 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What the actual [beep] is going on above?

That's some next level mental stuff.
  • king1umpy
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    how does guys with a ping in the 70s and above keep comming out top in the game with good k/d ratios i have tryed the us and other servers where my ping is like this and cant hit toffee so explain how this is done if these people dont have artificial help maybe not everyone but when there ping is 3 times and more they still win 1v1 fights please explain without the 4 yr old git gud remark as i would really like to know